I want a better life

I am a civil engineer work at Unrwa Agency I am palesinean from lebanon my wife and daughter are danish they live in denmark I want to be with them and continue my life in denmark so I need this scholership to continue master in civil engineering I want to feel save live in peace , here in lebanon I dont feel save and also I cant find good work with companies because I am palestinean now I work with UN but I want to develop my life I want to be with my family I want to be a real civil engineer work with great companies I want to help denmark if it help be to get my dream and be with my family and continue my education in it I will study well and develop my experience and give all my life to denmark My dream other than being with my wife and daughter and work with great companies is just to be a real human no body say to me you cant work with us just because you are palestinean . I hope you understand my letter and reply to me soon .

Ho Ismail,
I'm planning to leave my country too, same destination of your :)
I imagine how it could be hard being pushed away by racist people, ignorance is the biggest problem in the world, even in my country mass media are corrupted and they usually influence people, it's not hard to find persons that support Israel and consider Palestinian like terrorist.
But you have to know that not everybody are ignorant and stupid :)
Hope that you can reach your objective!
I'm leaving Italy because I can't find a work and i don't have money to stay, I want to find a civil country too.
Wish you all the best, hope to meet you one day.

Bst of luck for u guys....!!!

Best of luck man! Make some plan about which kind of Visa will render you access to staying on a long term basis in DK, built your career, and your future...

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”

Cr. H. Jackson Brown Jr.