Online Job portals and Consultants for a Media & Ent. job in SINGAPORE

Hello Friends,

I am currently, working as a freelance Executive Producer & Assistant Director, for almost 4 years now, in Mumbai, India.

I am looking forward to expand my horizon by working with an international Film-production house/studio.

I have tried almost everything to get a good coordinator or a best responding job portal in the last 2 years. However, nothing has proven to be productive enough.

Please help me in finding a suitable and best effective job portal or a job consultant that can get me a Media & Entertainment job in Singapore.

-Thanks  :)

My sister-in-law is working in Media & Entertainment, but has huge problems finding work in Singapore (although she's Singaporean and thus has no visa issues) - the industry there is just too small and immature.
She has worked in USA, Hong Kong, Taiwan and (currently) China instead. I recommend you try the same - especially China has lots of opportunities (if you speak Chinese).
Or Bollywood - I heard it's the biggest film making centre in the world!

Hello Beppi,

Thanks a lot for the information.

But, I am looking forward to a job opportunity in Movie Marketing, which is a growing field these days. Every country's cinema develops with time and the people working in that gets mature with more experience each day.

I am already working in Bollywood. However, now I want to move to international cinema. Singapore, is one of the fastest growing in Asia and next in the row is Malaysia. However, what I am not getting is a proper chain of contact to connect with the film marketing and production houses in Singapore.

As your sister-in-law is already in the field, can you please advise me on how to reach a proper contact (job portal or consultant) to get a job opportunity in Movie Marketing.

Sorry, I cannot help with that, as my SIL has never been in marketing - she is sound designer and now works in computer game development (better job market, but again not in Singapore).