Annulment

i am a bestfirend of whom who want to find a lawyer who is not asking much for the annulment of her marriage. I live in Cagayan de oro city. I want to help her since she is not in the Philippines, she worked as a domestic helper in saudi arabia for 3months now. she was married 2011,january but after 3months of marriage, she decided to separate with the husband for a due reasons. please i need your good advise regarding this problem. looking forward with your good advise.god bless.

$4000 (160,000 php) is not an unusual amount to expect.  However, I have seen it for less.  Frankly, it is more important that you find an attorney that you trust and then work then them about the money and payments.  From personal experience I can say that some attorneys will ask you to make up stories that are not true.  Not sure what this is happening, and maybe this was just unique to my experience.  However, Just make sure you interview 5 or 10 where your friend lives.  It is not unusual for this process to take up to 2 years.  This actually will make payments plans easier (lol).  Be careful, if someone says they can do it very quickly, like in a few months, then do your research and make sure it is an honest effort.