Hii everyone

hii ,, am looking for yoga classes in lille >> am also interested to make friends i have been here in lille for 6 monthes am from egypt and speek english very well and hope to enhance my french

Hi Nehad Badie,

I invite you to please post an advert in the Yoga classes in Lille section :)

Thank you

Maximilien

Salam Nihad
I also live in lille and I m looking for friends who can speak english,french or both.if you are interested we can meet as soon as I come back from my trip cause I m currently in Canada.
Hind

Hi everyone,I currently live in thionville.is there anyone speaking English staying around?am looking for friends. I speak little French too,it will be nice to meet you and share the experiences.

Great to see you people on internet,am so new on this Expat.com,looking too to met or chat with anyone out there who's willing,..,to enhance my french too or even to help someone practice english.to share of experiences of being away from one's country.sure welcome anytime

Hi, are you still around Paris? I am looking for someone to hang out with for a day or two in August

I am livong in Thionville. Feel free to contact me any time. It is hard to make friends here with only english.

Hello Jesus33,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

It is quite unlikely that the participants on this thread will respond since this thread has not been active for quite a while now.

Maybe consider reaching out to members of the France forum by creating a new thread?

How about also introducing yourself to the community through the thread welcoming new members? -------------------->> New members of the France forum, introduce yourselves here - 2020  :)

If you have some luck, you might come across other fellow members living in Thionville as well. ;)

All the best,

Diksha
Team Expat.com

Thanks  ;)