My upcoming birthday! Alone in town!

Hello there!

As you may know, I recently posted in search of someone to practice for my upcoming IELTS exams next week.

Well, in this new post, I would like to say that next weekend is also my birthday and I will be in Mendoza, alone in town, so if anyone wants to join me for a cup of coffee in the Aristides street area, that´s where I will be having my after office relax that evening!

Just drop me a line and drink to that, see you!

Hello nerdintown

Anything in particular for your birthday? Planning to go out in club or something?

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hello Kenjee, thanks for your reply!!

Actually, since I will be pretty much alone this upcoming Sunday 31st (my birthday), I am planning to go after office and have dinner somewhere in Aristides street,  so it would be great for some fellows around to join me there, I do hope there is someone around, just let me know and shoot me a message, that would be awesome for language practice as well, obviously!!

:up:

Happy belated birthday to you.  Hope you enjoyed it.  Love Mendoza... visited there once.

My birthday is this upcoming Saturday and I will be doing an asado again for my family here.

Thank you so much!!