Need help for my EP application

Hi All,

I am a Chinese IT consultant, and had more than 12 yrs working exp, and got a job from SG employer, and the salary is above 4500 SGD, now, I need to apply the EP so that can work for the company, but unfortunately, I only have associated certification.

Does anybody know if the Bachelor degree cert is necessary factor to determine my application outcome?

Thanks,

Yes, a university degree is necessary to get an EP.
If your salary is above S$8000/month, MoM does make exceptions and sometimes grants EPs without degree.
At your (low) salary, you could possibly get an S-Pass, for which no degree is needed (but which has other disadvantages).

Hi Beppi,

But may I know Associated degree is belongs to 'University Degree' or not? I can see the MoM self assessment page, the lowest education option is Associated.

Could you advice?

Regards,

It depends on whether your degree is recognised by the Singapore authorities or not. Check with MoM!
It does not depend on your wishes whether an EP or S-Pass is given, only MoM decides (and the employer can, in the application, indicate whether S-Pass is an option or not).

Hi,

I've checked in MoM self-assessment system, the college was listed in their system, I can easily identify the school name.

But, anyway, thanks very much for your information, It is pretty helpful for me.

Appreciated!