Going back to my Native land Philippines.

Going back for two months holiday in  my native land, Philippines. Any one planning to visit Philippines by Nov-Dec? I live in Taguig City , Manila. Not too far from the NIA Manila Airport. If you are also looking for a day or two to stay, my cousin has still one space in his rental house, a step between my family's house. We could see around Manila for a day or two, then travel to a nice places with nice beaches for swimming, and then start travelling away from Manila.
I would like hearing from you,

Lani from Napier.

Hello Lani

Kindly note that your thread has been moved to the Manila forum so that your post can be viewed by members wishing to move over there.

For rentals, you can place an advert in the section Housing in Manila so as to reach out to people who are searching for accommodation.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hello :)

I am contacting you because I am planning for a vacation to Philippines by the end of September/1st week of October.. I am doing my home work on all the travel and stuff.. I have only 5days in Philippines and then to Vietnam .. What would you recommend/suggest me about your country .. Also, it will be great if you could help me plan my trip in and around your country considering my days ... Hope you will help me and write me soon :) .. Thank youuuu :)

You can write to me on '[email protected]'

Cheers!!!
MITZ