Looking for Telugu Speaking guys or from andhra?

Hi All,

I came to KSA recently and living in Al Khobar near to Chorniche. Looking for Telugu guys to make friendship and to forgot that i am far away from my loved ones.

Hello... need somebody's help in getting accomodation in sharing.  Am a Telugu guy from Hyderabad India.  Plz.  Respond immediately.

Hai Naveen,

Did u find any telugu ppl in Al-Khobar ..... ??

Rgds
Saikrishna

No boss.  Searching fr room but no one is helping me.  Can u plz suggest me a room in king fahad street.. it will be a grt help if u can do so.  Thanks.  Naveen.

I ma from Hyderabad, in Jeddah since 45 days;.

Suresh

:) I'm from Kadapa  :)

Hai Everyone... 
Ela vunnaru andharoo..  hope everyone whom arrived recently got settled.
Share your contacts let's b in touch.

Have a good days ahead

Hi,

I have moved to Khobar this month.. looking for some telugu speaking guys to interact with...

Naveen... where are you staying....am at 10th Street, Al-Aqrebia... near Farm Superstore....

At last Good to see telugu guys here.....

hi srinivas

na peru kuda srinivas

i stayed near rashid mall

Regards,
Srinivas Mallemari

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share Phone numbers on the public forum

hi
nenu Jeddah lo unaanu

Hello All

Hello Maahi,

Please note that you have commented on an old thread.

Should you have any question, do not hesitate to create a new topic on the Saudi Arabia forum.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Hi Srinivas

I am also from Andhra Pradesh. Came recently to Jeddah. Send me your details at vjay.karnati@[link moderated]

Hi... I am in Jeddah, sharbatly

@naveencingoji

Hi naveen ***

Regards

Venugopal

Moderated by Bhavna 11 months ago
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

hello everyone,

@Venugopal, It is too late !

The post of Naveen is from 2014 .. He must have already found something by now.

You can still create an advert in the Housing in Saudi Arabia section should you want to make an offer.

Regards

Bhavna

Hello Everyone, Hope you are all doing well. I'm new in this forum. I got an offer in Saudi and wondering if anyone is willing to have a chat for some advise pleaseeee??

@Bhavna Hello , Hope you are doing well. I'm new in this forum. I got an offer in Saudi and wondering if anyone is willing to have a chat for some advise pleaseeee??

@venugopala2003 Hello , Hope you are doing well. I'm new in this forum. I got an offer in Saudi and wondering if anyone is willing to have a chat for some advise pleaseeee??

Hello Krish8606,

Welcome on board !

Please post your questions on the forum so that members can help.

We will try to guide you.

Regards

Bhavna

@Bhavna

Thanks for the quick response @Bhavna. My job location is in Dhahran, so all questions are about this area in general

1. Are there many Indians in or around Dhahran?
  2. Are there compound apartments or gated communities for Indians where we can dress comfortably and live with privacy?
  3. Are there any entertainment options for the weekends or during Holidays? What can we do for entertainment in general?
  4. Howmuch does an expat gated community/compound rental cost?
  5. Are there Indian and other International food/restaurants available?
  6. I'm negotiating employee benefits with the company, Any tips on what employee benefits can expats expect from the company apart from the Health Insurance?

@Krish8606 HOPE ITS NOT TOO LATE

You can refer below

1. Yes
  2. yes
  3. some gatherings are happening with in indian communities or else u can go out for bahrain
  4. varies however 45K -60K SAR PM on average but you can try for reasonable family apartments' on 25k - 30K
  5. Generally its HRA+TRANSPORT ALLOWANCES or  CAR by employer+ Family status includes insurance & yearly 30 days paid vacation with tickets for slef+family

Thank you

Mahesh KP

Hi All, We are new to Khobar. We are looking for a house in Compounds with Indian families. Can anyone suggest names of Compounds with Indian families.

@maheshbalur007

Hello and welcome !

Try contacting Real Estate professionals to enquire : Real estate in Khobar

Regards

Bhavna

Hi,

I came to KSA Jeddah newly and staying hotel king Abdulaziz road.

I am looking house to stay in Indian community. If any 2bhk vacancy kindly assist.

Srinivas