Any knowledge of a Filipino Community here in AD?

The people from Philipines working here muct have one community, I used to work in Doha and was amazed by the community feelings of Filipinoommunities there, they embrance all expats with open minds! Do you have anything like this here, past 3 months, as I moved to AD, I miss the touch! The friendly people around the world.

Well. It's look like you're looking to swim in the ocean while it's here beside you and around you.

The fact there are above 700.000 expat Filipinos that they're living in UAE.

Basically they're every where that you can't even image how close they're from you.

Acutely i'm telling you honestly these people they came only for earning money for good.

So technically these community they're hard worker for living and willing to work the whole day and night.

The point is they're not going much with other nationality as they always stuck together for same.

I guess it's better for NOT expecting much community these days for embracing or hanging out for fun.

specially since they're working in shops that they're shifting their working timing to morning until midnight sometimes.

Unless if you're going to offer a good treatment like you're going to invite all of them in dinner or lunch being their host.

I think in that case they're going with you and brining the whole family to be treated as well.

Yes they're friendly and nice people. but in fact in abroad they're serious for only to safe their work.

The answer my your question is simple there are no community unless if you global one and invite them for good.

I suggest if you would like to make an invitation topic for dinner or lunch that can be located in restaurant.

and for sure they will come as well to made that community officially started as well.

See what's the best for you and let them know.

Much Thanks.

Thanks for the indepth insight of the community here in AD. For example, in  Jesrsey City and in Calgary, there are Philipinos, they live there for many years, they have nice picnics, community gathering and outdoor activites, they invite other communities. They, being more open, it was easy to mix. However, you have good knowledge about the local people and customs, so thank you.

No worries Paul you much welcome.

We still in middle east as well so some people they're considering about the rules and regulations.

especially in AD the society it's more contended and little bit secure and less choices in some ways.

If you just take a ride going to Dubai to spend the weekends there that it might you find lots of social network for real.

All the best.

Hope you find for what you're looking for.

Thanks a bunch! :D

lonely_430 wrote:

specially since they're working in shops that they're shifting their working timing to morning until midnight sometimes.

Unless if you're going to offer a good treatment like you're going to invite all of them in dinner or lunch being their host.

Most, But not all...
:D