Help for stray dogs in Bahrain!

hello

I'd like to bring your attention to a great group in Facebook for helping stray dogs in Bahrain.  It's active group and the members are really passionate about this cause.  You can join the group if you want or you can be just a viewer and help feeding the packs of dogs that the group member locate.  We really need resources there.

You help is highly appreciated, the least thing you do is to share the group

thanks

https://www.facebook.com/groups/370716009702230/

I believe in helping the strays but I don't agree with feeding them that much that they become stronger and can breed more and have even more puppies

I also don't agree with them cuddling the dogs and making them tame, this just leads to the dog fighters and the bad people of Bahrain being able to catch them and abuse them even more.

Feed, water, walk away. Capture to neuter but that's it.

Josnuggles wrote:

I believe in helping the strays but I don't agree with feeding them that much that they become stronger and can breed more and have even more puppies

I also don't agree with them cuddling the dogs and making them tame, this just leads to the dog fighters and the bad people of Bahrain being able to catch them and abuse them even more.

Feed, water, walk away. Capture to neuter but that's it.

Hey Jo thanks for your input
I totally agree with you,

We want to feed the just enough to survive another day and ultimately hoping for them to find a loving home, rather than letting them starve to death. 

We need to strike a balance between taming the dogs and making them less aggressive for walkers by, there general low tolerance and awareness for those lovely dogs, we need to set an example.

thanks again and who knows, those small efforts may at least delay the inevitable.

regards

What you say is perfect. Shame others insist on picking up the puppies and cuddling them until they are tame. They then get killed in vicious ways. The older dogs are also made to jump up and cuddle which again makes them easy to harm. Lets hope the group finally realises that this is not the correct approach on listen to your views.