Friends

So is there a plan this week end ?

Hi guys,

Are you going to meet again. Myself and Gregoire couldn't go last weekend and we would love to meet you guys. We could meet for an aperitivo during the week. You can private message me :)

Hi everybody!
Did you meet last weekend? I've been in milan for two years but It's so difficult for me to make friends. It would be great to meet new people and practice english as well (I'm italian).
If you're planning to meet during the week count me in!

Hi, guys.
Count me in. when I can, I'll be happy to join you ;)
Maria

I am pretty much free any evening (even if i can get out of work late unexpectedly), if anyone is interested for an aperitivo.

Ciao ciao!!
I'm back and I'll be there this week!!
Let me know

Marianne

What do you prefer ? tonight ? Thursday? Sunday? next week ? We are not available this week end again  :|

Hi!
Could you arrange the meeting earlier one day? I mean... when all the little expats are in the kindergarten... :P

I just try to propose a date to start the process  :gloria

I'm practically never free, this week.
if you guys get together next week, I may be able to join you.
:happy:

Is there another meet up soon?? :)

That is what we are trying to organise DonnaM ;) What are you availabilities? In tonight, Thursday, Sunday or next week ?

Hey guys,

I just arrived in Milan too I would like to join if that's cool :) Im studying so any day suits me :D

lucky bastard :D

You know, it took me more than 2 months to set up a date with my boyfriend, as we were both full of work and far away from each other, and any time was not convenient for one of us; I feel I am dating again :D

Lucky is a subjective word really, I enjoy being busy ;)

Stevey, I enjoy being busy as well, but I do miss the times when I was a student.
:proud

Oh yah, I'm not a student per se.. Just working on a lengthy job application and studying French and Spanish in the meantime (which I also need for the job) so.. No getting drunk on campus or anything like that haha

Let's get an aperitivo on the go everyone here seems interesting I'd love to meet you guys in person. I went to a meet up last year and actually made some good friends!

So, when ? :)

it appears that we will never make it.
:D

Hi guys! What about saturday evening?
Last weekend we didn't go out, so we can keep the old plan and go to Colonne di San Lorenzo?

Is there someone for saturday?

Ivan

ciao, guys.
I'm not going to be in Milan, next week-end, but I will join you at some point... :)

I'm free only during the week!

Not possible for us on saturday :(

Ah lads what's going on at all at all :) We are some bunch altogether! Any Tuesday night or wednesday/night I am free! I work weekends so can't be goin too wild! Even lunch/ coffee /drinks someday ??

Ah the joys of organizing my own schedule  :P

Okokok! I see most people are busy during the week end...

So I'm going to propose a different date... What about wednesday 24? Colonne is fine for everyone?

p.s. if someone wants to meet up also on saturday, just let me know...

Ivan

Agghhh...next Tue-Thur is out for me :( Brekie/coffee/lunch tomorrow or monday?

Or how about Friday 26th??

Id do late lunch tomorrow @ donna and potentially Saturday as well @ Ivan

only free until 3 though..... :-/ if it suits letme know otherwise can do another time, we're in Milan for a while right :)

Sounds good ill get in touch tomorrow morning :)

Actually no, I'm only here for 2 or 3 months (I hope!) mwahahaha

I might be able to join on Wednesday and Friday as well.

Hey guys, I'm also keen to come along, if I can make it. But I'm not telling you when I'm available, because it's already too complicated (and my schedule's a mess).

So pick a day already and I'll try to be there!

I love potatoes too :)

I want a potato right now, but I don't have one :,(

so... nothing going on tomorrow?
Friday?

So, is there still people interested for tonight ?

I am ;)

ah! Brera ? Colone di san lorenzo? arco del piace ?

personnaly, Brera or arco del piace are way closer for me.

Brera sounds good.