Friends

Hi there, I just moved to Milan with my boyfriend. I am Irish and he is French. We don't know anyone here and would like to make some friends :)

Hi Cliona B,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

It would be nice if you can tell us a bit more about yourself so that the other members can know more about you.

Will you stay permanently in Milan please? Did you came here for work?

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

hi!! i'm a peruvian guy and i want to improve my English, if u want we can go out and exchange some experinces, i can help with Italian and Spanish :)

I am also new to Milan and in need of some friends :)

perfect! we all could to set a day :)

Hi guys! I'm Italian and I'd like to make new friends and keep practicing my english.  I'll be glad to join you : ) ... Have you already set the day? What about this weekend?

I'm in!

Dear Cliona B,

Indeed.. I'm in..!!

Regards,
Para

You guys are welcome to milano.
Home of fashion.lol

Hi, it's been nearly a year now since I arrived here to settle down and I still can't find myself here. I don't know if it's a big city loneliness or my wish to be somewhere else...

Hey, I'm in a similar situation. Just arrived here to work for a few years, would love to meet some cool people.

Count me in!
-Alex

Hi!

We all could to meet on the Arco della Pace..? There are lots of place for have a drink

Cognito,
I totally empathize: it took me 4 years to feel at home, in Milan.
now, I'm pretty slow at settling down, but this city makes it pretty hard!

Cool! Jose the Arco della Pace sounds like a great place to meet. We could go for apertivo tomorrow (Thursday) or Saturday? Who is in?!

I'm in for Saturday!!

Madame_marie, 4 years sounds eternity :D

Ok for saturday!

I told you I was slow...  :D

ok! Saturday around 7 o'clock? is it ok for u all?

Fine!

perfetto!

Good!

Hi, Cliona and myself are interested as well, as it is so close to our apartment ^^

Is it still the plan? Arco della Pace at 19h?

Grégoire

I guess it is...
:)

Anybody here speaks any Spanish or Italian as well? :D

Yes it is! Can we meet directly under the arch at 19h.

We should be pretty easy to spot. I'll be the wildly handsome short bald guy that can't speak Italian.

I'll be the funny one.
:D

José, I speak Spanish and Italian.
:)

Hi guys

I hope you don't mind if I join you tomorrow. I've only been in Milan a few months, and I'd like to meet some new people.

Cheers

the more, the merrier!

We decided to go to Como lago finally, im not sure we will be here ! :p

Ciao guys, I'm running a bit late (15-20 mins).If you go on somewhere, can you let me know the name of the bar you go to and I'll meet you there? Thanks

Pete: no problem! Though, I must admit, I got a little lost and may be 10 mins late myself. Shit!

I actually got here quicker than I thought. Sitting by the arch wearing a blue/black check shirt. See you guys soon!

I'm on the tram. Be there in 10mins, I hope.

Hi guys!!
Îm french, speakin' english, italian and Spanish. I work for a fashion group, and leave in Milan from 1 year now. I can't join you tonight but it will be a pleasure to meet you another time. Let me know!!!

Enjoy your evening!!

Marianne

Thanks Marimilano!

Anybody who wants to go out this weekend again?
Who said "Colonne di San Lorenzo"? :-D

me!!
guilty as charged. :)

I'm in!

F***!! I have to go to Paris!! Next week I'll be there!!!

Ohh girl,  this is a pity!
BTW have a nice trip!! :)