Thinking about to move to Canada - Can i get job there?

my name is Zaur and I am from Azerbaijan. Think about moving to Canada but have one more year to finish my university. I am translator and I know 5 languages. Pls dont think that I am arrogant and want to show off. Can you help me what should I first? Can I find a job in canada ?

Hello zaur-s

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I invite you to please read out our articles in our Living in Canada guide. Sections like Visa, Work and Formalities will help you know the procedures of how to proceed to be able to go and work there.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Your first step would be to visit the Citizenship and Immigration Canada website and fill out the online information to see if you qualify for a visa.

www.cic.gc.ca/english

You can use job search sites like www.monster.ca   or   www.workopolis.com  to see if you can find employment.

I'd recommend that you avoid Toronto, Montreal or Vancouver, since they've been the preferred location for newcomers to Canada for decades and they're, quite frankly, saturated. Finding work there will be extremely difficult.

You should try the Province of Alberta, the cities of Calgary or Edmonton would be a good choice. Cost of living is reasonable and Alberta is one of the Canadian provinces that is experiencing growth and has jobs available right across the board, not just skilled labor.