Confused what to do

Hi im new here in this blog,i will just want to share my experience then ask for some advises as well..im working currently in one of the cafe shop here in bahrain,now im newly also here around 6 months then now,i work as normal employee even though our boss is sooo bossy i mean like he is like whatever he said you need to follow it you dont have any rights to say no,and a lot of problems i need to face of,then suddenly i was like feed up then i found new employer for me right now,then i do the legal and correct way of living my old work to start new work coz im not happy and not well treated as well,so the when the time i pass my resignation letter,he just tear it in my faced and throw it also in my face shouting that i like it or not i will work in the said company as direct order from him,if he will say you need to do this you need to do it,,is this a human treatment??then that day all day long i was working like robot he is shouting,screaming everytime he call my name,i was like feed up i answer him,but then in a very slow,respectful voice as well even though he treat me like not fair,the next day i didnt go to work even this time coz for me it will be like hell..what i will do??any suggestion??my new employer is willingly will help me get though it but how??whats the right steps to do??

Please im beggimg for all who read this i want to go out of this situation im sick on it..

Looking forward to read your replies...thank you and have a wonderful day ahead...

Hi there. Lets try to take this step by step:

Work environment:
If work environment is not healthy then life can be miserable. Before you decided to leave, did you take steps to speak to your boss and explaining about the unhealthy work environment?  However, it looks like speaking to this boss from hell will not help. Hence taking the decision to leave is probably correct.

LMRA rules on Employee Rights:
Expatriate employees are provided certain rights. You should be aware of them. Link to this page is below: http://lmra.bh/portal/en/page/show/152#.U_mHJpVd6Uk

Point number 12 covers your situation. (In case of abuse or coercion to violate any rules you are to report to the nearest police station/ and or to your embassy in the country, and report to the Ministry of Labour.) You could seek assistance of the embassy of your country as a first step to help you with your present problems.

Resignation Letter:
It appears you submitted your resignation letter by hand. A more effective course of action for you is to send it by registered post. Also keep a copy of the letter for future reference. Seek advise of your embassy before you send out another resignation letter.

Best wishes.

Hi
Golbin don't worry sometimes the situation is beyond our control. As far I know about Bahrain visa transferring procedures you have to wait till one year over. You nearly six months as you say .or if you really want to go immediate. You can go to lmra show them your new offered letter for another employer then
You have to pay visa fee.
By the way my name is irfan. Good luck. :)

If you decide to resign, you must send the resignation letter by registered post and keep a receipt as Farhaz mentioned. It will make it much easier to get the new visa from your new employer in certain cases. It is not required in all situations but most of the time it is required or safer to have it than not.

hi golbin ..

am sorry for this stupid dealing with other which is non humanity .

let me see if there is chance to work in khobar . i think its better for salary and rules .