New member - coming to Milan in October - Infos about life in Milan?

Hello everyone!

I found your excellent blog/forum while I was trying to find some information about life in Milan.

I am an architecture student from Serbia, currently enrolled at Master of Architecture program at Politecnico. I am coming there in October, so all advises are welcome.

This moving is a great chance for me to get new experience and I am quite interested in everything Milan can offer. I hope you will help me to make first steps.

All the best,

Milan

Hello Milan_91

Welcome on board Expat.com :)

I invite you to browse through the Milan Forum so as to gather as much information as you need on the threads.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask here, we shall do our best to guide you.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Thank you :)

In the ideal world, I would get to Milan, study, find a job and live happily ever after... But, I see that is hard to find a job without knowing Italian (my study program is in English), so I guess I'll have to wait some time and learn as fast as possible.

I wanted to post some questions about accommodation, but I saw that all other posts on that subject didn't have a lot of success. It's OK, this is not a real estate forum. Instead, I searched by myself and, although without knowing language, I found some really interesting offers. Can I post it here (links to offers), just someone to check that is not a fraud or that I am missing something?