Would like to visit my sister in U.S

Hi guys...is it possible for an Overseas Filipino Worker like me to visit the U.S? If so, what would be the process? I have a sister in the US whom I want to visit.....please help me out

Junsm wrote:

Hi guys...is it possible for an Overseas Filipino Worker like me to visit the U.S? If so, what would be the process? I have a sister in the US whom I want to visit.....please help me out

Your sister could sponsor you so check with the US embassy for visa information and applications

Why would it be not possible?  Can you google?  If so, just google US visa saudi arabia.

The page will give you all the info you need to apply for a visa.  You will have to go to Dammam or Khobar (wherever the Consulate is) to apply.  All the instructions, electronic application form, list of documents needs, are on the website.  Make sure you take all documents needed, with any signatures/attestations if required.

Thanks for the reply man....already did checked out the US embassy website but no luck of finding the procedure that is applicable to my case....which is the reason why i posted this inquiry to know if there's a member working in Saudi, who had experienced visiting US coming from here...or of similar essence....

Your case is not unique, you will apply for a B-2 (tourist) visa, like one of millions every year.

As I said, all the info (documents, timeline, electronic form, etc) is on their website: http://ustraveldocs.com/sa

Everybody has to go through that website, regardless of purpose of travel.

Maybe she heard about all the restrictions Saudi has on allowing siblings to visit!