How to figure out the benefits with salary?

Hi everyone

When I search for jobs overs in Canada I see for example 14 per hour.
So if we say I will get 11 dollar * 8 hours a day * 5 day a week * 4 weeks a month= 1760 CAD

1. Is that the final paid amount?
2. Do they over house, medical, transportation allowance or not?
3. How much tax should I will pay from my final paid amount (1790CAD)

Thanks,

Depending on your employer, you may or may not receive allowances for housing or transportation.

Healthcare is free in Canada. But you have to get your health card from the Province you are living in. Those on work permit can obtain their health card instantly if they go to the centre to apply for it but you should give them a call to see what they would need from you. Typically it would be your work permit and your passport. However it does not include drug plan (medicine). Note: Medicine is not free in Canada. So check with your employer if they have health benefits that includes drug plan.

As to your amount paid, it may be lower if payroll deducts Federal (and/or provincial) Tax and EI (employee insurance).
As to the tax amount, it depends on which bracket you fall in.

Actually, the Provincial Healthcare plans are not free, employers deduct a portion of the monthly fee from the employee's wages and they also pay a portion. Most employers also offer extended medical coverage as part of their remuneration package as well, this generally covers items not covered by the provincial plans, hospital equipment used at home, prescription drugs (with a deductable amount), etc. They may also offer a dental plan to their employees. These are benefits that you should discuss with the potential employer.

Employers deduct income taxes (Federal and Provincial), Employment Insurance, Canada Pension Plan or Quebec Pension Plan, private pension plan, etc., from your wages. Note that some of the benefits you may receive from an employer may be considered taxable, for example if you receive a housing allowance, company car, paid transportation costs, these are taxable benefits which you would be required to declare on your annual T1-General Income Tax Return.

Opps my bad, OHIP is partially deductible from your pay. OHIP's Ontario Health Insurance Plan

But MSI (Medical Service Insurance) which is Nova Scotia's equivalent is completely free. No deduction. However, Nova Scotia's provincial income tax is very high - amongst the highest province in Canada.

Thank you guys

To be honest I feel hesitant about Canada. Sometimes I feel it's a good destination sometimes I feel i will face so many
troubles ( high taxes, expensive houses rent, low wages)
I'm looking for a stable and quite life not Life with a lot of worries.

Good, stay where you are. Coming over isn't for the "faint-hearted".