750 KD is far salary for 7 Years Exp. Electrical Design Engineer ?

Hi i am new to this blog, but i reviewed the blogs which the peoples are posted, its really very much useful for the people to planning to move to Kuwait.

I am Indian, i have 7 years of Experience in Electrical Design Engineering. Presently i am working in Myanmar. Now i got the offer from One prestigious Company in Kuwait, they offered me 750KD PM inclusive of all Transportation, Accommodation, Medical allowances and two way Air ticket for single.

Still i didn't start negotiate with the company, before i start i would like to have some idea from you guys. How much required to lead a moderate life style in Kuwait ?

My life style is moderate not too expensive or not too low. I am married with 1 just born Kid. Could you please someone tell me that, what is the reasonable salary range for my experience and skills ?

Your provided information is very much useful for me to step forward for next step.

Can anyone please guide me ?

Thank You
Balaji

I would recommend you to refer old discussion on the similar subject matter. Lot of details has been in those thread.

This is the latest discussion on similar inquiries,

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=360041

Also consider the salary of present job. Reduce expected cost from above info,check how much would you be able to save and decide yourself.

An Engineer, with 7 yrs experience, 750Kd would not be reasonable,  I would consider. Discuss with them to increase the salary.

At least you should get KD 1000