Got a offer in lubumbashi is this safe to work there ??

Ohh !!!  Thats the most disheartening part.. about expenses... iam a indian i like to booze so in future i have to quit booze if i want to save money.... what u say ??

:sosad:  it will be tough for me to stay away from my family.. but i have to do for my future sake

Lets see whats on cards for me and my friends

Hello..

How would you rate lumbu out of 10 ?

Hey nikki msg me when you online.

Hello nikki me again !!

Sorry for bothering you again, howz the internet facilities there ? I mean is it good to use skype and fb dr ??

Awaiting ur reply

@ maneesh86 > Can you please avoid posting too much on only one thread please?

Do note that this topic has been created specially for the new members , they came here to introduce themselves and to share their projects with us.

I will like to thank those who have already introduced themselves here and please feel free to create a new thread if you have some questions. ;)

Thank you

Priscilla

Dear pricsilla,

Iam Apologised.

Maneesh / Nikki,

Can i have your email ids or can you please contact me at [email protected] to get some detailed info about lubumbashi.

Maneesh - I am from Pakistan and also have an opportunity there with almost same package.   will be appreciated if you could share your contact details.

Hiii...

Are u in pak or lumbubhashi??

right now i am in Pak.

Good offer

Hello Ramizbhimani,

This topic is an old one, i suggest you participate on more recent threads of the Lubumbashi forum so as members could benefit from your inputs.

All the best,
Bhavna

Where you from ?

@ramizbhimani

Please read and understand the post #54

Bhavna is an administrator on this forum.

hi, i have got offer from lubumbashi...company offers 2800 usd is it ok considering the cost of living  there... food & accomodation is by company.mining

HII,

Thats nice.. which company you got hired for ?? I have been there for two years ,Yes its good city to in,And if company paying you that much is good.. company will give you accommodation and servant as well I think ?? and you are in the same mining field ??

let me know for any other query.

Is it 150 dollars of local allowance is sustainable per month....how is SOMIKA group company

i am also got job offer from somika group would you like to share your experience for lubumbashi as well  somika

hi I got an offer of  1700 USD + 700 USD as monthly expenses

company is providing me  accommodation & car and servant will it be a good package for bachelor person

I thought it was a very old message.

As you mention it it is OK.

Thanks,

Emmanuel

Dear my Friend,

Lubumbashi is very safe and Good place.

Do not worry and welcome in my living Town .Best regards

Evariste

Moderated by Bhavna 5 months ago
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@prashant pawar95

Acceptable.

Please move to start the job