Filipina Woman for babysitting in Romania. Long-term colaboration

Hello. I want to hire a woman from Philippines for babysitting and house cleaning job in Romania. Relocation assistance offered !!!

If you are looking for a job, you have no commitments in your country, you know English at least at beginner level and you would like to move in Romania, work and live here for at least 1 year, please leave a message.

I can provide a room, a monthly salary, relocation benefits, Romanian language lessons and training, etc. Also I can help you to start a VISA application.

More details will be provided to the person selected for a interview.

All pinays must be careful accepting jobs from other countries and should verify that it's lawful and legit, as lots of human trafficker are deceiving innocent and naive children and young girls, consult with few agency first, hope this could save someone, im not pinoy, salamat.

I just heard about this. thank you very much. I just wanted a nanny for my family but i decided to look for someone from Romania. This job is not available anymore !

thanks

sweety27 wrote:

I just heard about this. thank you very much. I just wanted a nanny for my family but i decided to look for someone from Romania. This job is not available anymore !

Topic closed then. Thank you

Closed