I BADLY NEED HELP FOR MY THESIS :(

Hi everyone! I am Mary Rose and I am 19 years old. I am currently studying at one prestigious University here in Cebu and I am now on my last year in college. I am currently having my Research two "Thesis" for this semester and will be having my oral defense by the end of September. My thesis is entitled The juvenile which involves person who were able to killed someone at the age of 18 years old and below. It wont matter if how old are they now as long as they committed the crime when they were 18 years old and below. I will be going to assess their self-esteem and will try to know about their coping mechanisms. I need 6 subjects or person for my thesis. :( And as of now I haven't found one yet. I am aiming to have them interviewed before august will end until to the first week of September. I hop someone can help me :( My subjects must be within Cebu Area only. I tried to go to the DSWD but my adviser wont sign my letter because its too much hassle for us. Your help will be highly appreciated. Pretty please :(

The juvenile which involves person who were able to killed someone at the age of 18 years old and below.-dont quite understand  the sentence  - ,prestigious university should teach   -who were able to kill   ,not sure what help you expect to get here  as most members most likely  are older and hopefully havent killed anyone.

Hi Mary Rose,

Please post an ad in the Looking for testimonies in Cebu section as well, it might help.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

@green Yes it is only entitled The Juvenile because they were at their minor age when they committed the crime. Please don't get confused with the title okay. and especially I am not looking  nor expecting that some of the members here committed it lol. I am posting this thing up in here hoping if someone could help me, maybe some of the members know someone who committed such an act and they can refer them to me. But anyway thanks a lot for your reply

@Priscilla Hello thanks so much!! :)