English Teachers needed immediately!

World Better Business Org. Inc.  USA currently Recruiting English Teachers.  We are now looking for Native Speaker Teachers for location in Ho Chi Minh and Nha Trang, no experience necessary, long term and short term contracts. We also help visa extension for those who's wants to stay longer.  If you are passionate in teaching English please contact us at
094 763 2691 (see Eric Nguyen)
  Or
090 975 5021 ( see Robert Greco )

Hi Eric,

It is such a nice advertising. I believe there are many native English speakers looking for working with you.

Pls post it in https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/asia/viet … acher.html so your post will be viewed easier.

Thanks!

Regards

Hi,

When are your openings?  (Days & times)

Thanks,
Danny

I will be back in Southeast Asia in early September and will be flying from Thailand to Vietnam--it would be GREAT to be working in Saigon once more as an English teacher!
   If you are interested, I can give you many more details about myself and my teaching background once I hear from your organization once more.
   Looking forward to it!

Hi,

I'm interested. Can you please post more information, or PM me?

Thanks

Matt

Hi Danny.  We have flexible schedules for everybody.  You can contact by phone for further inquires.

Hi Sean, we have spot available for you in early Sept.  Please notify us prior to your arrive.
  Thanks

Hi Matt.!
Thanks for your interesting, please email us with a brief message, we will forward all informations that you need to Know.

Hi Eric!

Thank you for getting back to me that quickly--it is appreciated very much.
   When I am back in Thailand on September 10th, I will get my flight to Saigon and my visa taken care of right away. Once I have a confirmed flight from Bangkok to Saigon, I will let you immediately.

Hi Eric
do you have any positions for non native English speakers with good English skills?

I am very interested in working as an English teacher - I am moving to Ho Chi Minh early September and want to find a teaching job. Can I email you my resume?

Thanks Sean.!

Thanks Jilna, please email your resume,

Hi Bedh, I'm sure at this time but I will get back to you ASAP.

Could I get your email address so I could send you my resume? Thankyou!

Hello Eric,

I arrive in Nha Trang Sept 3rd and will be meeting with a couple of schools for English Teaching  positions on landing however if there is an option for flexible teaching work  I would also be interested.

What is your best contact ? My profile has some of my work experiences and happy to answer any more questions if you have any.
Many thanks

May I know where in Vietnam are the jobs available?

Hi. I live in Los Angeles.
I have been working with troubled kids as a mental health therapist for 7 years. I want to move to Vietnam so I guess my best job opportunity will be to teach English. I have enrolled in a TEFL course in September to have my certificate and be ready to move after that.

-Rob

Hello Eric!
I am also a Non-Native speaker but nonetheless I am very keen and motivated to teach in HCMC.
I did Sports College and graduated among other on English. Throughout my study and my carreer I gained much teaching experience. So I am passionate and confident with teaching and my English skills are more then good.
I hope to hear from you.
Cheers

Hi,

I am an English female living in Saigon already. I currently have an office job but it will be ending in December and I am keen to start teaching then. I understand your post says immediately however do you think you will have any positions available during that time?

Did you folks see this part?

Ericnguyenusa wrote:

please contact us at
094 763 2691 (see Eric Nguyen)
  Or
090 975 5021 ( see Robert Greco )

Hello Timdegraaft, thanks for your interesting in join our team, the positions now all fulfill, please keep in touch with me for future.
  Sincerely

Hi Natalie, no worry.  From now until Dec. still faraway, poeple comes and leaves every month.  Please keep in touch, you may call me when you are available.
   Sincerely

Hi DanfromSF, I'm sure they do,  I think they prefers online communication rather than phone call, thank you for your kindly concerned.

Hi Eric!
   I'm sorry to bother you again but I was wondering if you could tell me where in Saigon your school is located that I'll be working at: what street, district, neighborhood. I ask because I have a good friend there who helped me get an apartment the last time I was in Saigon and this local friend of mine has offered to help me do the same thing this time once I tell that friend what part of the city I'll be living in.
   Cam on for your help!
   It's going to be wonderful to be back in Vietnam again!:-)

Hi Sean.! How are you doing? No you are not bother me at all, the Area is outskirts of Saison, it located in Binh Phuoc province, 90 Kms NE of Saigon it's publish Elementary  school, no worry about hotel, the company have a place for you to stay and it close to school. 
  Kind Regard

Hi Ericnguyenusa,

Please note that youir topic should be posted here : https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/asia/viet … acher.html as it is in fact the most appropriate section for your job offer.

Thanks

Priscilla

(Topic closed )

Closed