Looking for room in Singapore! intro for me Pls.

Hello everybody !
My name's Julie. im 24 year olds. i preparing work in Singapore. My job : sale in Daiso Shop. So im looking for room stay with anyone. Better peple Vnese. im stay : 6 months.
[Moderated: no personal phone number on the public forum please]
TKs all.

Hello Julie

Concerning your accomodation hunt, I suggest you to place an advert in our section Rooms for Rent in Singapore so as to increase your chances to find a nice rental.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Is your visa a WP, S-Pass or EP? Is the visa valid for 6 months or longer?
If no, you are not allowed rent any residential property and have to stay in hotels, hostels or serviced apartments (which cost at least S$2000/month - I doubt a salesgirl can afford this). In this case you should ask your employer (Daiso) to arrange accommodation for you!
If yes, you can try easyroommate.com.sg. (You need to get a paid subscription to use the site, but it's far cheaper than engaging a property agent.)

beppi wrote:

Is your visa a WP, S-Pass or EP? Is the visa valid for 6 months or longer?
If no, you are not allowed rent any residential property and have to stay in hotels, hostels or serviced apartments (which cost at least S$2000/month - I doubt a salesgirl can afford this). In this case you should ask your employer (Daiso) to arrange accommodation for you!
If yes, you can try easyroommate.com.sg. (You need to get a paid subscription to use the site, but it's far cheaper than engaging a property agent.)

Thanks so much

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : no publicity on forum. Please drop an advert in the Housing in Singapore section

Hi Julie.

IM applying a IT ADMIN in daiso same with yours. But im still waiting my Assestment approval here in philippines..

How can you process ur spass? Its take too long to process. Because im waiting 3 months from now.

Hope your response

Thanks

Hello Emmitch,

Please avoid being off-topic on the forum. The initial post is about accommodation, hence, it is advised to exchange on the topic.

If you need infos on spass please start a new topic on the Singapore forum.

Best of luck,
Bhavna

Sorry Bhavna...

I understand for my mistake

Thanks

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid auto promotion or free advertising pls