Best place for computer business in CZ

I need to know where is the good place for starting computer business in Czech Republic. Please advice me for perfect location.

Thanks,

Cybergreen

Brno is a good bet, the IT field is big in the Czech Republic and many companies have offices in Brno. AVG, IBM, Netsuite and Red Hat are just a few big firms I can name off the top of my head that have sizable operations in the city.

Of course, that does create a highly competitive market where you'll really have to work to get noticed depending on what part of the computer sector you're operating in.

A lot of companies only keep administrative presences in Prague and have locations in Brno and sometimes other smaller places where the actual work is done.

BeyondPrague wrote:

Brno is a good bet, the IT field is big in the Czech Republic and many companies have offices in Brno. AVG, IBM, Netsuite and Red Hat are just a few big firms I can name off the top of my head that have sizable operations in the city.

Of course, that does create a highly competitive market where you'll really have to work to get noticed depending on what part of the computer sector you're operating in.

A lot of companies only keep administrative presences in Prague and have locations in Brno and sometimes other smaller places where the actual work is done.

Thank you so much. You are really great and give me a good Info.