Somebody applied for a job and got sponsored?

Hello,  I would like to know if somebody applied for a job and got sponsored? I mean it's gret to be able to apply for visa, but then what?  I would like to go to Dubai to work for a year or so.. has somebdy managed to find a job while in UK? I would really appreciate your experiences.  Thank you!

You could come over on a tourist visa and look for jobs aspects in Dubai by yourself :)

Or else , visit famous website like bayt.com , or have a look at recruitment agencies near your neighborhood :)

The above mentioned ways are the best to get a job , once you're given a contract , the company prepares everything , even a visa and they sponsor you :)

Feel free to ask any queries !

Gulftalent.com is a good site go to The company websites And call them Also than they know who you are Also reed.co.uk is a good one for uk expats

.use job websites or recruitement agencies.

it is very easy to get Dubai work visa "residency" compared to the UK, just paper work and fees. So any company can hire anyone from any country :)
so focus on finding the job, and typically company offer everything else.
it depends on your profession there are some specialized websites.

I got my work visa last week btw and I do have UK work permit. passed through both within 3 months :)