I will be very happy if you can help me

Hi all,
I am planning to move to Panama for the first time.
I would like to live and work there and I think that my experience and my CV can be right for Panama.
I have been a famous Top Manager of very important Banks and Finance Group italian and International.
At the moment, I am free and I have this dreams to work in a Country like Panama.
If you can help me, I will be very happy!

Best regards
Alessandro Corbelli

Hola, do not hesitate to send more specific questions in personal message, I live in Panama City, but I also lived in the province of Bocas del Toro for 2 years.

I've been in the highlands of Panama for 10 years, but there have been a lot of changes. Used to, no expat could work here (legally, anyway). But changes have come about with the new "Friendly Nations" visa and I'm not aware of the work benefits of that. I'm retired, have a pensionado visa, and have no need to keep informed about being able to work here.

It's best if you join some local yahoo groups, including my Delphi forum http://forums.delphiforums.com/panamaexpats/start and ask your questions there.

hi Alessandro one of the only way you can work here  is married a panamenia or doing a bussissnes, or buying a land. Any eventuallity contact me at [email protected]
Regards,