Degrees attestation for saudi arabia from Pakistan

Hi

I have been offered a job for finance analyst in Saudi arabia. My employer is currently applying for visa there and I am waiting for it.

In the meanwhile, i was thinking to  get everything ready at my End in pakistan, so that time is saved after the employer gets the visa for me. Can i get my degrees attested now?

Can someone guide me the procedure for it? I have done O'level, A level, ACCA, BSC from Oxford Brookes university and B.com from Karachi University .. here are my concerns:
1. Should i start my attestation process myself, or wait for the company to get visa first? Im not sure how much time will it take, since it already has been more than 2 months of waiting.
2. Since all my qualifications are UK based, what will be the exact procedure for the attestations?
3. Will i have to get all of my degrees attested or just the BSC degree from Oxford brookes university or B.Com from Karachi university be sufficient?
4. Is it necessary to go to some agent for this or can i do everything myself?
5. What else can i do right now to save time, apart from the degree attestations?

Any helpful comment will be highly appreciated. Thanks

0090 wrote:

Hi

I have been offered a job for finance analyst in Saudi arabia. My employer is currently applying for visa there and I am waiting for it.

In the meanwhile, i was thinking to  get everything ready at my End in pakistan, so that time is saved after the employer gets the visa for me. Can i get my degrees attested now?

Can someone guide me the procedure for it? I have done O'level, A level, ACCA, BSC from Oxford Brookes university and B.com from Karachi University .. here are my concerns:
1. Should i start my attestation process myself, or wait for the company to get visa first? Im not sure how much time will it take, since it already has been more than 2 months of waiting.
2. Since all my qualifications are UK based, what will be the exact procedure for the attestations?
3. Will i have to get all of my degrees attested or just the BSC degree from Oxford brookes university or B.Com from Karachi university be sufficient?
4. Is it necessary to go to some agent for this or can i do everything myself?
5. What else can i do right now to save time, apart from the degree attestations?

Any helpful comment will be highly appreciated. Thanks

Brother without visa and company letter you can not do attestation.
in Pakistan agent can only do the attestation.
as far as i know the educational documents from UK can only be attested by Saudi embassy in UK(Confirm from others).

Hello,

There is a lot of procedure you could begin, this will save a lot of time. First of all I suggest you do the whole process your self. The agents charge a typical of Rs. 60,000 moreover they take may short cuts that will create problems for you at the time you apply for a change of job or family visa.

1) Get your O Level A level and ACCA attested by the British Council , they charge Rs. 2500 per document.

For the rest of the formalities I am sending you a link at your PM.

Thanks.

Hello,

1) You could get your BCom Attested from the University.

2)Heigher Education Commission HEC, I do not know which city you belong to, Karachi office opened on 13 Aug.  2014.

3) Documents attestation by mofa Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
4) ...................................................Ministry of Education.
5).....................................................Saudi Counsulate General or Saudi Embassy.
6).................................................... Saudi Culture Office.
7) Formality of Protector of Immigration.

If you are married and planning to take your family along, this is the time to get the Marriage Certificate ( dont call it Nikah Nama) Translated and attested.

The steps  from 3 onwards will require an employment contract and a work visa.

Thanks.

Thanks.

What do u mean by PM?

0090 wrote:

Thanks.

What do u mean by PM?

Private Message  :)

If you look at the top right hand corner of your screen you will see an 'envelope' sign , this is private mail PM.

Bt i didnt get any PM from you yet. Please resend

Hi
I inquired couple of my friends who went to saudi arabia. They said that you have to submit only your last degree (B.Com) for visa and hence there is no need to get the O and A level certificates attested by the british council.
Only the o and a level certificates will be used at HEC, when getting the B com degree attested there. So i dont need to get any other degrees/certificates attested except B.Com.
What do u say on that?

Hi

Can anyone guide me how to get my ACCA and BSC (Hons) (UK degree) attested from Saudi Embassy in Pakistan? Do I need to get attested my all degrees or only one on which I got job?

Regards

Regards

riazcdki wrote:

Hello,

There is a lot of procedure you could begin, this will save a lot of time. First of all I suggest you do the whole process your self. The agents charge a typical of Rs. 60,000 moreover they take may short cuts that will create problems for you at the time you apply for a change of job or family visa.

1) Get your O Level A level and ACCA attested by the British Council , they charge Rs. 2500 per document.

For the rest of the formalities I am sending you a link at your PM.

Thanks.

Asalamaikum sir.
i would be grateful if you could please tell me the procedure of attesting oxford brooks university degree. As currently i am living in jeddah, KSA, i want it attested ASAP since it is the requirement for my visa. what is the procedure and from where i will need to get it attested. i am from pakistan. waiting for the reply :) Jazakallah

Salam

Try gulf visa. I have not attested my bsc degree yet. I am attesting my B.com degree from pakistan.

okay bro but do you think British council attests OBU degree and ACCA certificates?

Hello Meharyar,

Yes you can have your Oxford Brookes University and ACCA certificates attested at the British Council.

You need to log on to www.Pe.karachi@britishcouncil.org.pk , email your scanned certificates and pay Rs. 2500 per document fees at Standard Chartered bank.

I have spoken to them, They do not know about attestation from Saudi embassy. Even If you get it attested by British council, It ll take more time and almost cost you same as if You get it attested from UK. It ll be quicker to get it attested from Saudi Embassy in UK.

Thank you bro. Btw they wont require the original document?

riazcdki wrote:

Hello Meharyar,

Yes you can have your Oxford Brookes University and ACCA certificates attested at the British Council.

You need to log on to www.Pe.karachi@britishcouncil.org.pk , email your scanned certificates and pay Rs. 2500 per document fees at Standard Chartered bank.

After attestation from British council, Saudi embassy in Pakistan will attest degree? and Do we need attestation from MOFA too?

meheryar wrote:

Thank you bro. Btw they wont require the original document?

No, they attest photocopy. You can email them all the documents.

How will i get it attested from UK? I dont have any friend or family living in UK. Can it be done through an agent?

search Gulf Visa in UK. They are agent based in London. They ll attest it and send you in post.

Ok. Once it is attested by british council, it will need to be attested from saudi embassy too?

bro, i contacted gulf visa agent, they are asking me to send scanned copy if my degree for attestation not the original one. will it be accepted or i should ask them to take my original document for attestation?

Bro I have been told the same.you can not get ur original uk degree attested because it is like tempering uk degree. Saudis know about it.

You just need uk degree photocopy attested by embassy.

Thanks a lot bro. :)

Guys, need your kind advise.

I have just started my visa process for KSA. I have BSc hons degree from Oxford Brookes University, UK (ACCA partnership program). Can you guide if my degree is attested from Saudi Cultural and Saudi consulate in UK, do I still have to attest degree from any authorities in Pakistan like HEC? or it can be directly submitted to Saudi Consulate in Pakistan for visa processing. And do Saudi Cultural Bureau in UK accepts this OBU BSc. Hons degree?

Secondly, if I want to do attestation in Pakistan, what would be the process.

I would really appreciate your valuable comments.

Ws.
brother i have the same degree, and i attested it from uk saudi embassy and culture. I live in jeddah, so i did all this from jeddah. I contacted an agent based in uk who did my attestation. They asked me to send them one scan copy of my degree, copy of passport, information release letter from me to obu and two letters from my kafeel or the company where you are appointed stating that they hired you and they want your degree attested from culture n embassy,uk. Thus letter was attested by chamber of comerce and thats it. They didnt asked me to attest my degree from any other authority since the highest authorities are saudi embassy and saudi culture. I got my degree attested from saudi embassy n culture and there is no other stamp on my degree.
but for you, since you are in pakistan, you might need to get your degree attested from foreign affairs or maybe hec before sending it to uk. Tou should better ask about this from your agent, they will guide you better.
In some cases i heard that if you are processing your visa from pak, you need to first translate your degree in arabic and then further attestations will take place.

Thanks Meheryar for your reply. Alhamdulilah, its clear now that Saudi Cultural Bureau and Saudi Consulate in UK accept and attest this OBU degree. I have sent my degree to an agent in UK and they submitted to SACBUK online portal and waiting for attestation.

I spoke to few agents in Pakistan regarding my degree, they said this degree is from UK so Saudi consulate don't accept this degree in Pakistan even if it's attested by Saudi Consulate and Cultural Bureau in UK (that doesn't make any sense as it's saudi consulate regardless of which country they are in). Agent in Pakistan were saying that you have to get your degree attested from HEC (by getting equivalent letter) even if you have already attested from UK.

Please let me know if you or anyone else has done visa process from Pakistan with OBU BSc. Hons degree.