Plsgive mean advice

HI..I AM A FILIPINA..WITH AN INDIAN BF UNDER DIVORCE..WELL STIL IN THE PROCESS..I MET HIM 3 YEARS BACK,,AND WE ARE 2 1/2 YEARS IN A RELATIONSHIP.WHEN I MET HIM HE IS ALREADY FACING THIS DIVORCE. HE INFORMED ME ABOUT THIS BEC WE STARTED AS FRIENDS,,BUT STILL I TOOK THE RISK.AS OF NOW I ALREADY LOVE HIM SO MUCH.NO ONE LOVE ME THE WAY HE DOES. IM A SINGLE MOM AND HE LOVES MY DAUGHTER..AND I KNOW THAT ITS A SINCERE LOVE.AND THAT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING FOR ME,,LIKE OTHER NORMAL RELATIONSHIP WE ALWYS HAVE SOME FIGHTS IN BETWEEN WHICH WE USUALLY SETTLE IT JAS FOR A DAY. WE HAVE SO MUCH DIFFERENCES BUT WE ARE ABLE TO ADJUST ON IT.HE IS MORE MATURED TO ME LITERALLY AND WHEN IT COMES IN DEALING LIFE. IM MESSY AND HE IS ORGANIZE. I DONT COOK WELL AND HE DOES. I DONT HAVE A NOT SO GOOD JOB AND HE HAS. HE ALWAYS SAYS THAT HE HATES MY HABITS AND DOING BUT HE LOVE ME MORE THAN THE THINGS HE HATES ABOUT ME. BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED..HE CHANGED. AFTER 2 YEARS HE SEEM SO COLD TO ME,MOST OF THE TIME I NEED TO BEG HIM JAS TO SEE ME. I KNOW HE IS FRUSTRATED AND STRESS WITH HIS DIVORCE,JAS ONE MONTH BACK I  AM SURPRISED BEC HE SOLD ALL HIS THINGS AND DECIDED TO STAY IN INDIA WITH HIS REASON THAT HE WANT TO SETTLE HIS DIVORCE FIRST.AS OF NOW I AM REALLY CONFUSED. I LOVE HIM,I REALLY DO. BUT I DONT KNOW ANYMORE HOW MUCH TIME WILL I NEED TO WAIT AGAIN FOR THIS DIVORCE WHICH IN FACT NO ONE KNOWS WHEN IT WILL END. IF THERE IS ANY INDIAN THERE,,DO U THINK THERE IS A POSIBILITY THAT HE WILL HAVE HIS DIVORCE. IF HIS WIFE DONT WANT TO GIVE IT.? ANYWAY THE WIFE IS ASKING 8 MILLION RUPEES AND OBVIOUSLY WE CANT PROVIDE IT CAUSE THIS IS NOT THAT SMALL AMOUNT. DO YOU THINK I CAN TRUST AN INDIAN GUY THAT HE WILL COME BACK TO ME.AND WAIT WILL BE WORTHY? CAUSE FOR ME IF HE REALLY LOVE ME WE CAN JUST GO IN THE PHILIPPINES AND SETTLE THERE. BUT HE ALWYS GIVE THE REASONS THAT IF HE WANT TO HAVE A FAMILY AND A CHILD HE WANT IT TO BE LEGAL.SO HE NEED TO SETTLE THE DIVORCE..PLS GIVE ME AN ADVICE.I AM JAS 24 WEN I MET HIM AND NOW IM GOING 28.. IS IT WORTH THE WAIT AND SACRIFICES.

Hi,

Welcome on board to this site.

First of all it would be much appreciated if you avoid using the caps lock. Its really annoying to read your message and it is considered as shouting.

Second: I have no much knowledge about divorce and less about the Indian law about this matter but I rarely heard about long term divorce procedure   :unsure
Only when a huge amount money/alimony is involved.
And if he went back to India I get the strong feeling he was never intent to divorce his wife  :/

Wish you the best and I hope you find a solution for your situation.

Hello jhazzy87,

Please post your questions on the INDIA FORUM where you will certainly get more relevant information. Your questions are specific to India and this is a rather "generic" international forum that you are posting to now.

Also, as Primadonna has already mentioned... please do not use caps lock when posting to our forums, it makes your message extemely difficult to read and it is considered shouting.

@ jhazzy87 > As you have already created a new similar topic here : https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=396489, i am therefore closing this thread to avoid duplicates.

Thanks

Priscilla

(Topic closed)

Closed