Senior security / law enforcement professional.

Hi,

In the extremely unlikely event that somebody out there is looking for a widely experienced leader / manager with a solid background in public and private sector security, Policing and investigations please feel free to get in touch.

I am a Brit with a good reputation and a recognised background in working internationally, particularly the Middle East and Central Asia.   Currently, and for most of the last decade, I have held a senior advisory / operations / training role in a Middle Eastern Police service with an emphasis on protective and diplomatic security, counter terrorism and investigations.   I have a good grasp of critical infrastructure security planning and management and I am an accomplished team builder and leader.

I realisze that there is very little chance of anybody in Kyrgyzstan seeking someone of my backgound, but hope springs eternal...................

Andrew

Hello, Andrew
My name's Marina and I'm also a lawyer. Since you're looking for a job here,  you'd better check the websites of OSCE and UN agencies. Should be helpful for your background.

Good morning Marina,

Thank you very much for your helpful suggestions.   i shall pursue them with fingers crossed and see where it leads.

Thanks again.

Andrew

You're welcome. Just right now OSCE is looking for a Senior project for a security cooperation.