Recommendations for Friday Brunch suitable for children too

Morning all,

We are (unfortunately) heading back to the UK after the weekend and wanted to go to a Friday brunch with our son (6).  I was wondering if those of you with children could pass on any recommendations of places which might have some form of activity / entertainment for children, and not be too expensive!

Many thanks in advance

S

The Dilmun Club but it's quite empty at the moment - it's BD7 for all food or BD14 for food and drink. Radisson Diplomat is a great brunch but more expensive - big pool etc that your son can play in and live music. You have to book though. I think it's BD25 for adults and half price for kids. BUT you get what you pay for

I may be stating the obvious, but why not take him to the CityCenter mall ... food court just next to the kids arcade ..  :) , the mall is also normally not corwded before noon.

I have heard the Brunch at Ramee Grand is good and I know they have stuff for kids.  It's a decent price and if you get the vouchers from Together in Bahrain I think it's about 15bd each and half price for kids.

The other good one is the Sofitel but of course that is expensive.

My kids love the Dilmun Brunch - it is so relaxed and they can swim and play afterwards.  It is by it's very nature very British though.  It will be much busier this week as most people are arriving back on the Island after the summer.

Safe trip back to the UK.

Do you need to be a member of the Dilmun Club to be able to benefit from their brunch?

brightonguy wrote:

Do you need to be a member of the Dilmun Club to be able to benefit from their brunch?

You have to be a member or signed in by a member

Thank you.