Seeking advice about a retail unit at suvarnabhumi airport.

We are currently looking for advice on how or who to speak to regarding renting retail space at suvarnabhumi airport. Ideally we would like an office unit that is easily accessable to passengers arriving.

Also advice on units or a desk, kiost kind of space we can rent at the BTS or airport rail link?

Any advice or guidance will be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Maybe have to get in touch with the airport directly or even try contacting AOT? They seem to have a pretty solid foothold at the airport there.

That was a good opportunity. You can advertisement using online Marketing. I can help you to do that for publish online with world wide basis.
I would like to inform you that, I am working with Color Experts International (CEI) is an US based Image Manipulation Company and besides U.S.A. we have various production facilities in Indian Subcontinent, Dubai, United Arab Emirates to serve you better. We provide worldwide customer service which is very effective and confidential.
Now my responsibility is:-
Establishing short and long term strategic online marketing. Analyzing the organizations and divisions needs. Researching and monitoring online marketing opportunities. Monitoring the competitions online marketing strategies. Evaluating research and adjusting online marketing strategy accordingly. Reviewing analytics and return on investment reports to determine necessary changes. Recommending and preparing online strategic marketing plans at the global and local level to increase traffic and sales. Planning and overseeing online marketing plans through search engines, paid search campaigns, email marketing, mobile marketing, and display advertisements

You will find it almost impossible to get a retail unit in the airport. They are all controlled by King Power and so any opposition to them will not go ahead.