Myrna from philippines

Hi,I am myrna from philippines and I am working as a housemaid in bahrain 8 months left and my contract will end.I am asking my sponsor to give me a release paper so I can find a good job here in bahrain I have expirience in hotel housekeeper,in coffee shop and I am a singer before with the group and bs comp.science graduate.I have 3daughters and I am seperated I wish and I hope I can find a job that suit for me before my contract end coz I don't wanna go home yet I need to earn more for my kida education
Thank you

Dear myrna toledo,

Please do visit the page for jobs in bahrain https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/middle-east/bahrain/

i wish you all the best & god bless!

T&R
Arjun

Hi Myrna. After the contact left you can choose local transfer or travelling back. Local clearances offices may help you in that
Don't forget you have to get a ticket & vacation salary after two years work.
Good luck

Apply to the expat clubs for work, they are always looking for good staff.

Good Luck!

Hello skalkhalifa84

If you have a job offer, I would kindly suggest you to place an advert in the required section of the site :
>> Personal and household services jobs in Bahrain << for best response.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hi I am Tomson Thomas from India,I'm working as a cook in Restaurant in Manama,I have 2 and half years of experience in hotel field I completed Bsc hotel mgmt,Now I'm I am looking job in five star hotels in Bahrain,please help me
    [email protected]

Hi guys,
             After 7months im back thank you for youre response about my message,hopefully they give me a release paper so I can find a better job.2months and 3weeks more my contract end,wish me luck and god bless us all.

good luck to you and god bless!  :top:

All the best!

Thank you so much... :thanks:

Sir/Madam,
                     Thank you so much for your response I appreciate it,I hope you can help me to find a good job from your good office.
Respectfully Yours,
Myrna Toledo

[Moderated: No advert are allow on the thread nor phone numbers + please drop an ad in the Bahrain Jobs section.]

Hi everyone I am looking for a job in Bahrain....

Moderated by : Priscilla
Reason          : Free advertising is not allowed + please register in the business directory