Hello - no more message frm men!!!!!!! ok

hello how r u all.
it been 3 yrs and i finally graduate frm university of bh!!! yay!!! i have been member on Expat.com for 4ever. what rly annoy me nowadays, is the amount of msg i get daily frm men. this is Expat.com. u meet expat. u dnt date expat. and then u silly guis, am not this me in picture!! i am more ugly!! i have pimple on my nose, and vry hairy moustache! i can braid my leg hair even! i am so hairi! so pls guis, stop askin to me to meet up wid u bc am ugli and still happily happily happppiilyy married to my faithful husband abhayaprada<33

lov to u all,
ur favorite frand,
lakshmi<3

Love it!! It clearly states at the beginning, this is NOT a dating service..best of luck, Hairy girl!

Love it too - made me chuckle this morning :)

Even with no picture and no indication of the fact I am female, I still get repeated requests for relationships or jobs - so annoying!!!

Me too!!

I seem to have 5 requests waiting, have only just looked since I now ignore the notification!

TTFN

S

Yes! For the record,  I am happily taken!  I've had new Facebook friend requests as well..from people I do not know!

Everyone should keep their relationship status as "Taken" in "About me section :P

Would decrease the amount of messages for sure  :lol:

It is so frustracted but kind of cheating to use bretty picture in order to attract others
Better if it is real

I don't think it makes a difference what you look like or how you spell. Some people just send messages to all females and wait for a response of any kind.

I got loads of messages until I changed my profile picture to one with me and my husband. All messages stopped.

lakshmi your profile picture is suggestive so it may be worth changing it to stop unwelcome attention.

Stefne you can change your facebook settings so only friends of friends can send you friend requests, this will cut the problem down a lot. I get facebook messages asking me for dates but I just block them.

I get loads of requests too.. :P

some women/girls enjoy being sought for, they encourage it, they love it, it gives them false sense of importance and popularity that they would never dream to attain in real life. 

men will be men, talk to a man,, be flirty, laugh at his jokes, let him feel that you care for him,  that all it takes for him to start coming on to you.. a normal women with no psychological issues would understand this, maybe feel flattered and deal with it gracefully 

anyways .. guys, dudes.. take it easy.. I totally understand that a person may feel attracted to another person and initiate contact,...but trust me.. from experience, it doesn't worth it..  :D:D.  If your main intent in this site ...  to pick up girls.. trust me... go somewhere else..

I am in this site to extend a helping hand to my friends from all over the world, I know I have little to provide, but at least I try

thanks/regards

LoL - great post and discussion.  :lol:

Note to self - don't send any more messages to anyone.  :gloria

Lindochka wrote:

I don't think it makes a difference what you look like or how you spell. Some people just send messages to all females and wait for a response of any kind.

I believe it is called 'Spray and Pray"

5hutterbug wrote:
Lindochka wrote:

I believe it is called 'Spray and Pray"

Hahahahaha - never heard that expression before but it is very apt :)

oyoon92 wrote:

It is so frustracted but kind of cheating to use bretty picture in order to attract others
Better if it is real

I totally agree with you.. see how some ladies are desperate to get attention.. and when they get some.. suddenly its annoying and lame duh!

scottrace wrote:

Even with no picture and no indication of the fact I am female, I still get repeated requests for relationships or jobs - so annoying!!!

This is maybe the third post for you where you mention that you are a female.. just pick an Avatar.. it's faster this way... :D

Nawafo wrote:
scottrace wrote:

This is maybe the third post for you where you mention that you are a female.. just pick an Avatar.. it's faster this way... :D

And this is maybe the third post where you are commenting on what I am saying with absolutely no need and being rude but putting a smiley face as if that makes it better.  And your comments on this particular post I find insulting but that's just me.  Frankly, if you have nothing nice to say don't say it!!!

Alright, calm down everyone  :|

The discussion is going to faaaaaaaar  :whistle:

scottrace wrote:
Nawafo wrote:
scottrace wrote:

And this is maybe the third post where you are commenting on what I am saying with absolutely no need and being rude but putting a smiley face as if that makes it better.  And your comments on this particular post I find insulting but that's just me.  Frankly, if you have nothing nice to say don't say it!!!

First of all, I'd like to appolgize to anyone who thought that my posts are rude or insulting, beleive me I'd never like to be rude or insult anyone in this world...

Secondly. lady, I don't have beef with you or anyone else in this forum.. why would I.. I don't even know you..

take it easy :)

Agree with Scottrace. @Nawafo, your sexist comments are simply disgusting... Now you take it easy :)

bhuser wrote:

Agree with Scottrace. @Nawafo, your sexist comments are simply disgusting... Now you take it easy :)

right

my remarks were about "Some" not all, so it's not fair to be labeled sexist.

regardless

I have already apologized, we all make mistakes, no one is perfect,

I am sorry for those who were offended by my comments 

and I will take it easy  :)

Well done, nawafo.

Please do note this is a public forum and what may seem like harmless banter to you may sound rude to others. And your public apology is truly appreciated.

I think the admins should now step in and close off this meaningless discussion.

Hi all,

Just reminding that there is a "report" button on the site.
You can report anything/ anyone inappropriate anytime.
We shall deal with it asap. We are closing the thread now.

Thanks
Armand
Expat.com Team

Closed