Moving to Nairobi- advice please!

Hi Ladies & Gents,

We're a family of 4 with two young children, looking to move to Nairobi in 2015, We haven't done anything like this before so any advice will be gratefully received. More specifically, I am currently researching schooling for the kids. I'd like to find a school offering the British and/or International Primary Curriculum in Nairobi if possible. Can anyone help? As we are volunteers with a registered charity, we are on a tight budget and must raise all our finances ourselves, so tuition fees need to be as minimal as possible. Thank you in advance  :)

Try Braeburn garden estate.look it up.
If you also need a weekend babysitter I will hook you up,take it easy Kenya is great.Good luck!

Hi am Jossie once upon a time I was in your situation. We moved from England and finding a school that was on our budget was a challege however I managed to find some but also depends with your budget like you mentioned. Anyway text or call me I will give you tips of some of the schools I had mine join. 254718780779 jossie & John just mention expat on your message refference or call. Thanks

Jossie

there is st mary westlands its affordable and houses are affordable if you did a calculation of how much you could rent a pace and make a decision of either buying a house or leasing it for some yrs, that could be cheaper than monthly rents
good luck