Kenyans Or South african "Afrikaans speakers" job vacancy

Dear blogers,

I have some vacancies in Teleperformance Egypt for a Kenyan citizen and Afrikaans speaker.
Work location : Cairo , Egypt
Salary: Good competitive packages.
Skills : Very good communication , Very good English

if any is interested and if you know anyone who lives in Egypt and meets the criteria and interested please contact me on : [email protected]

Hello Sir/Madam

My name is winnie,am from kenya and am 26years old,am interested for the job posted above because i believe am qualified for it,il be highly honoured if you give me a chance to share my skills in your establishment.thanks and have a lovely time

hello there,
i have Kenyans interested.
Kindly tell me the requirements and qualifications plus costs coming with the placement.
I will forward you details as soon as i get your reply.

reg.
anna

The job will be based in Cairo , Egypt . You may check Teleperformance address on the website.

Job Title:    Contact Center Representative    Fixed Salary:                                       1,920 EGP
        Bonus:                                       1,280 EGP

Department:    Operations    Type of Contract:    24

Program Description
Name of Client:    Intel Sales Centre

Type of Service:    Outbound Sales / Account Management

Market Language:    English
Countries Covered:    Kenya & Nigeria
Operation Hours:    8 hours + 1 hour break
Preferences     1-    Female
2-    Kenyan
3-    High English profile spoken
4-    Past experience in sales or account management Not a Must

Regarding the cost and placement , i didn't get that part and i want to tell that we can afford work permit but not an accommodation nor the visa.

Waiting your reply,,

visa might be tricky.

@ Basma Aziz > There is a section which has been created specially for job offers and job requests, i advise you to post your offer in that section please. Here is the link: https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/africa/egypt/cairo/

Thanks

Priscilla

(Topic closed)

Closed