Resort around HCM

Hi guys,
I am looking for a nice resort near HCM to spend the week end, to relax, enjoy swimming  pool.
Something near, no more than 1-2 hours drive from HCM.
Does anyone can help me?
Thanks !

Saigon-Binh Chau Tourism Co. built a resort five or six years. In 2003, the World Tourism Organization named the destination as achieving sustainable world ecotourism development. 

They have an office in TP HCM where you can make tour reservations at Saigon-Binh Chau Ecotourism Park, 60 Dao Duy Anh Street, Ward 9, Phu Nhuan District
Landline: (08) 997 0677
Email: [email protected]

Saigon-Binh Chau Ecotourism Park
National Highway 55, Binh Chau, Xuyen Moc District, Ba Ria-Vung Tau Province. Landline: Tel: (064) 871 131

Basically it's a few kilometres up the coast from Vung Tau.

Mud, mud, glorious mud, there's nothing quite like for cooling the blood (Flanders and Swann)

Six sences just opened its new resort in Bo Cap Vang, Dong Nai, just 1 hour ride from the center of the city.

Six sense resort seems really nice, but I can't find the website in english...
Have you ever been there?

Hi,

Pls check here: https://goo.gl/maps/FbRjX

Jaitch has good information. I want to announce another interesting news. In August 15th of Lunar calender, there will be a big festival in can gio. 

https://www.google.com.vn/search?q=l%E1 … mp;bih=699

Regards

Titebite wrote:

Six sense resort seems really nice, but I can't find the website in english...
Have you ever been there?

No, I havent. Try to google it or check booking or agoda?

Dejavu.dot wrote:

... In August 15th of Lunar calender, there will be a big festival in can gio.

Ah, Can Gio District, home of Monkey Island, where many of the residents have been closely related for generations - and where some of the worst HCM drivers live!

In Quan 7 drive all the way to the end of HUNYH TAN PHAT until you hit the river. Then take the ferryboat across the river to RUNG SEC and drive all the way to the next big body of water. Hey presto, CAM GIO!

It's designated as the next development phase of HCM for Foreigners - the new Thao Dien or Phu My Hung with 'built in' security - water all around and mosquitoes as bad as PleiKu!

Jaitch wrote:
Dejavu.dot wrote:

... In August 15th of Lunar calender, there will be a big festival in can gio.

Ah, Can Gio District, home of Monkey Island, where many of the residents have been closely related for generations - and where some of the worst HCM drivers live!

In Quan 7 drive all the way to the end of HUNYH TAN PHAT until you hit the river. Then take the ferryboat across the river to RUNG SEC and drive all the way to the next big body of water. Hey presto, CAM GIO!

Lol.. You make me laugh at midnight!

I like the street in can gio with 2 green trees in 2 sides. There aren't many vehicles. No policemen. Very quiet. I wonder if the street has any lights now? Iwas there last year. It is rather dark and dangerous to drive at night.

No light at night, you'd better drive in the morning

I check six senses resort, but on their website, there isn't near HCM yet... looks like it's still under construction....
Any other resort??
thanks anyway for your help!

Six Senses in Dong Nai province is underconstruction, there is only one resort that suit your need, try to check out Phuong Nam Resort in Binh Duong province, locate on national road 13, just 1 hour to get there from Dist 1

Ouch! Phuong Nam resort got negative feedback

I search on the internet and there are several recommends:

+ Tajmasago Resort in Dist 7

+ Thao Dien Boutique in Dist 2

+ An Lam Saigon River in Binh Duong, I think this is the best!

Hi Titebite,

You can take a look at these resorts:

1. silvercreek.com.vn/ - Dist. 12, HCMC, You can try booking on agoda.com to get a good price (around 25usd/ night)
2. thebcr.vn/bcr/index.php/VN/# - Dist. 9. This is not really a resort but a good place to relax in HCMC if you love the nature, with many other activitties. Room cost around 18usd/ night. They also sell room with game, swimming pool, kayak, fishing, paint ball, etc too. I remembered they used to have an English version website but now I can't find it.
3. tajmasago.com/ - Dist 7. This is a castle with luxury decoration and of course it is expensive. Plz try with agoda for a good price (around 100usd/ night) as thanhtrung1189 suggested.

Hope you find these helpful and find a good place to enjoy your weekend.

Does anyone have tried Princess Resort and Spa in Binh Duong?