Hajj 2014 Groups (English)

really sorry to hear that... that how things happen around here... I myself get very tuff time, as nobody care to take family with the kids.... all they just care for adult bcoz they good money for them.. without any difficulties..

wat you can do is.. call these operators again n again in few days, bcoz somebody got canceled.

let me know how many person and wat ur preference is bus or flight. I will check as well.

Quick question: Is vaccination not necessary to get Tasreh? Al Faris guy telling me no need of that.

Meningitis vaccination is necessary and receipt for that is often checked with tasreeh along the way.

Oh and also blood group confirmation

Anyone received Tashreeh for hajj? my agent informed me Zawazat will distribute from next week onward, is it correct?

yes i havent received it as yet, and he told me under printing

Yes and this would be comparatively early this year, normally you used to get it 3/4 days before hajj

thanks, look like you are being well informed.

I have though received a message from alraqiah providing me with my group number, once you have that you can go to www.localhaj.com put in your group and cell phone number and check your status

Keep trying your luck with alfaris, may be if someone cancels, coz initially they take advance and not full payment

Salam brothers

If any one still looking for Hajj registration, please approach Al-athari group & madni group

Athari group office is in Hara Riyad (near coper restaurant) , they have some vacant slots i beleive in D1category,especially for families

Madni group office is in King saud university premises. They have slots in Extended mina.

Contact of both agents are already shared in earlier posts

Regards
Hassan Waqas

Salam Brothers

Have anyone checked the status of tasreeh online on followign site

http://eservices.haj.gov.sa/eservices3/ … uery.xhtml

what does it says?

My agent told that tasreehs will be distributed from 25th Sept onwards InshaAllah. Whats at your ends?

for my iqama, it shoes ready, printed. awaiting collection

for me, Tasreeh status still showing "Request not found with Ministry of Hajj"  :(

No worries processing is being done turn by turn,  give it a week, it'll update

aadil.yes wrote:

for me, Tasreeh status still showing "Request not found with Ministry of Hajj"  :(

My tasreeh status is "printed ready for pickup, but wife's tasreeh status "record not found"
am a bit tense now as i and she applied together.

Am a bit tense because my wife has gone to Pakistan yesterday to drop my 1.5 year old son, she ll be back by 29th of this month. I hope she ll get the tasreeh coz some of the agents were of the view that as she ll be out of kingdom may be it will be a problem during the issuance of tasreeh.

Has anybody faced that thing before?
I wanted to go with madni group but as am in khobar didnt want to drive all the way up to riyadh, anyhow I opted for asfura group in Pakistani area of khobar shomalia, there package is of 700SAR as well.

Generally, there is no problem associated with travelling at the time of issuance of tasreeh as long as a person has left with a proper exit / reentry visa.

If i were you i wouldn't really worry, it is quite unheard of that a person is accepted and other rejected from the same family. I think it must be more of a matter of data entry or record update, give it a couple of more days, if status does not change, it would be a good idea to call and check with your service provider.

Good luck.

Thanks.
I hope and pray that there is no issue

Has alfaris given you guys tasreeh? For me, online status shows ready, printed and available for pickup

I'm with Madani, they've announced pickup for 26th

Al-Faris promised to deliver from today afternoon :)

Re : Al Faris

For those that are going with Al Faris, did you have to pay a deposit before a tasrih was applied for you or did they process without any deposit?

Reason I ask is :

I went to Al Faris to enquire whether they had any spaces available. They took copies of our iqama and advised they would apply for tasrih once a deposit was paid. Subsequent to this visit, my company were offering hajj (employees only) so I registered my interest with my company and they commenced with the process. A few days ago I received a call from Al Faris saying my tasrih is ready for collection and I should pay and pick up  :unsure

This has now caused a problem for me as Al Faris have said if I wanted to perform Hajj then I have no choice but to join them. My company advised me to request Al Faris to cancel my tasrih so they can obtain a tasrih for me to join them.Al Faris then stated, very reluctantly, they will cancel the tasrih. But could not guarantee if it will be done in time for my company to apply for a tasrih.

Any thoughts or advice will be much appreciated.

Hi, alfaris trustted you, and applied for tasreeh without any deposit.
You shud ideally go with them in wuch case

Yes I agree that they trusted me however I paid my company in the interim ?

I dont think your company, will be able to get you tasreeh so quickly

Assalaam alekum has anyone recieved tasreeh we booked from one agent in khobar. Tasreeh status is showing request not found with ministry. Really confused

Apparently he submitted late but rquest not found is alarming at this stage i beleive.
It should benunder processing or ready for pickup
May be someone else can share their experience to satisfy you

You can register for low cost Hajj online through Hajj Ministry govt. website.
They show you empty slots from all agents from selected city and it's based on first come, first serve basis.

http://locallowfare.haj.gov.sa/LF/steps.xhtml

Dear fellows

i have applied from lhttp://locallowfare.haj.gov.sa/  and submitted my documents to Al Dhagheem" Hajj group last week but till now i m getting message on ministry site " Haj Permit Request Status : Permit Rejected" when i contacted the Hajj group they said your Tashreeh will be ready in next 2 days.

How come? when ministry is saying rejected, how would he give to you? Make sure, if the agent betrays you, file a complaint against him.

i am getting this message before applying for Hajj with this company. i dont know why ..... even the Hajj company didn't apply for my Tashreeh.

and on MOI i m getting message that " i m eligible to do Hajj this year ". and when i checking Hajj permit inquiry its saying " The entered ID holder does not have hajj permit"

Has anyone got tasreeh? our agentvis telling that h3 is in jeddah to get tasreeh. Bu5 the site shwing ""request not found""

H3??

Sorry typing error. He is in jeddah to collect tasreeh

I also didn't received tasreeh till now. My agent from al khobar telling he is in jeddah to get all tasreeh and many are waiting there.i am bit worried now only few days left but on website still no records available. Guys please pray for us, may Allah only help us now

Salam Brothers

To all , whose records are not found, please ensure that the agents through which they have applied are the real hajj operators & not the brokers of other operators. Usually, the system to provide tasreeh is online & is available with every licensed hajj operator. The hajj operator enters the data through his system which automatically goes to hajj ministry & usually approves in 2-3hours max. So please check with your respective operators. Still you people have time & even if you are unsure , go to Al-ithari group , they still have some seats left.

May Allah bless all of us

hi there i book my hajj through mashaghal al noor contact no 0533340735 and I am totally surprised with their service it was very good. They have camp near jamart on street no 110 and camp no 3 near the bridge.
Before you book your hajj make sure you check how far your are going to be base from Jamarat as you have to go their three times .
Make sure you have good understanding of the Mina map ask for small map from your hajj agent and try to understand it well. I have seen lots of Indian Pakistan and Egyptian people lost their way and they have no map at all.
My hajj company provide every thing so what you just take one extra piece of ahram , toiletries and dress suites 2qty
if any one need more help about hajj they can ask me on 0533908312
if your are planning to stay in extended mina than make sure your book your camp very very close to mina station 1 and be prepare for rush hours in train
Make sure you remember three things in for your stay in Mina Camp No , Street No and Train Station No
Mina map is divided by colour Pink is for Saudi , Yellow for Indian , Pakistan , Bangladesh and Afghanistan
Brown is for Egypt , Red is for Europe , USA , Australia , light green for Iran etc link to download map http://www.scout-sa.org/haj32/mna32.jpg
http://www.scout-sa.org/haj32/mna32.jpg

My Dear Brothers

Assalamualaikum

To all those who performed Hajj, my heartiest congratulations.. May Allah accept our Hajj

BR
Hassan

Dear all,

Can you please share your experience with the Hajj operators that you chose last year ?

Please put your suggestions too.

Salam brothers,
Worst Servcie, no control of Mr. ++++ Company over Silfa Shirka organizors, terrible bus servics. no cooling in camps,  flight delayed and reached on 9th Zulhaj due to unavailability of Boarding Passes/and unsurety and mismanagement.

Please try some other agents(Please prefer Jeddah agents), they are much arranged and organized and real facility in the camps.

Thanks.