Hajj 2014 Groups (English)

Hi Folks,
I am planning for Hajj this year from Riyadh and seeking information regarding groups that provide good and hygienic services, So

During preliminary research, two names came to me Al-Faris and Al-Tayyar, cost they are charging is SR 11,800 and 14,800 per person respectively.

Has anyone tried them? or have other recommended domestic operators of good caliber.

Jazakallah

Hi,

I only got to know about one named Assad Madani Group, who offer Hajj services in Urdu, they are charging 7,000 by bus from Riyadh and 8,700 by Plane.

Can you please share Al-Faris contact with me, I have generally heard good things about them, though would like to visit and check.

JazakAllah.

Affan

Hello, sure
Here you go!!
http://www.almansak.com/sa/agency.php?a … howdetails

Asad madani group from Riyadh is a reliable,well reputed & well organised urdu group for Hajj as per our experience organised legally by Shaikh Asad Madani @ 0503425235

Al faris quoted me 12700 :s

yes + 700 for sacrifice. But i've heard good about them,

Alhamdulillah have registered with Al-Faris. Their office is at back of Black Box (on King Fahad Road)

Are there any reputable English speaking groups/operators in Riyadh?

English speaking Al faris is definitely the best.  I've finalized asad madani though,  that's for Urdu

Thanks for your feedback, once I come back will post review on Al-Faris Class A Package, for others to benefit InshaAllah

did they settle the prices as i know till know no confirmed prices yet

Prices have been finalized by all operators

Salam Everyone
I would like to quote following agents i came to know who offer reasonable package. InshaAllah i am also planning for this year Hajj

1. Madni Group - Contact:: Mahmood 050 945 6721  Hajj Package : By Bus in Mina B1 - Cost SR 9500, In Mina Extension Cost SR 7000 per person
2. AL athari Group - Contact :: 053 026 4732  Package Price: By Bus in Mina D1 - Cost 7300 per head, also offering low cost to only bachelors or males:: Cost 3500 SR per head
3. Qasswa Hajj Group (Jeddah)- Contact :: 0126658844, 0126659952. Package : In Azizia Mina Extension i think :: 6800 SR  http://www.qasswa.com/services/haj/
4. ALHajj Group : Contact :: http://al-hajj.webs.com/tourpackagesrates.htm
5. Makkah Hajj & asian Cargo (Urdu) : Contact :Muhammad Anwar , 0509456721 , Hajj Package : SR 6000 per head in Mina Extension
6. Al Barkaat Hajj Travels   :: Contact :: 0540415908 Hajj Package quoted tomeon Phone SR 4500 per head, dont know about details.

Hope it helps you

Remember in prayers

Hassan

Hi
Any hajj agent details from al khobar and cost?

@ Hassan  > Please feel free to recommend these agents in the business directory as well, it might help the other members looking for this type of information. :)

Thanks

Priscilla

I found few hajj agent in Al-khobar/ Tuqba area who offer hajj package in SAR 4500 and some for SAR 7500. Are hajj package offer in SAR 4500 are genuine? Both are having same tour details. Like Transport, Camp in "H" category, Meals, Metro train etc.  Can anyone advice from past experience?
thanks

Normally such difference is based upon provision or non provision of food.  Please check specifics,  also it varies based on number of people per tent,  type of beds etc.

Gr8 Share Hassan

Any one here has experience With Madani Group ?

Salam Nauman

Some of my colleagues have experienced madani group in past years & all of them recommend it fully. Moreover, also see this news on arabnews.com. The low cost Hajj scheme registration on MOH website will hopefully start tomorrow in which Saudi govt will give subsidy & Hajj package could be availed in 2500 SR min

http://www.arabnews.com/news/623036

Thank you affanhaider,
Agent told me SAR 4,500 including Food and both of the having arrangement of tent in "H" category (not sure about number of people in per Tent)
Also, I'm Planning to go by flight and will join the tour in Makkah. Do you see any obstacle if I travel by flight with Tasreeh and join them in Makkah?

Yes you can definitely do that if you carry tasreeh with you,  however I would suggest that you join them in jeddah as considering the size and complexity of tent city it is very difficult to find own area and group.

Hi there Guys Can some please share some information about the Hajj Package in Yanbu

Two groups sounds reasonable as per your discussion

Al Faris 11,800 English
Madni Group 9,500 Urdu

Need to chose one of them

Where i can find hajj application not able to find it on MOH website
http://www.passport.gov.sa/cgi-bin/form1/Haj_permit.htm

can u share contact for the Hajj operator

Assalaam alekum, please send the contact numbers for agents in khobar.

Hajj Agents in Al-Khobar/ Tuqba

Mathin Hajj & Umrah : 0504940543 (Ahmed)/ 0138982322
Yaseen Hajj & Umrah : 0556311477
Al Fatah : 0138654111

Al-Faris quoted me SR 13000. Not sure whether that is good, bad or indifferent  :unsure

They quoted 12,800 to me few days back.  I've heard it's expected to increase as you get closer to hajj

Salaamuwalaikum that is very expensive theres a low cost hajj with the MOH site heres the link many said they had difficulties getting this sute to work. I haven't been on hajj yet and hope to go for free. Insha'Allah this year.

locallowfare.haj.gov.sa/LF/steps.xhtml

I am also looking to book with a good group for Hajj and am looking for the contact info of Al Faris. From where did you get the quote of Al Faris ?

I went to their offices behind Black Box on King Fahad Rd. Call Khalid at Al Faris on 0506401144 after Asr.  He quoted me SR13k.

If anyone going with Al-Faris PM me, I have already registered with them

anybody have idea why everybody is not allowance infants via flight?

I am looking for an English speaking hajj tour operator in Riyadh. After reading this blog I contacted Al Faris and they told me they're 'off'? I have no idea what that means! Can anyone recommend another company please?
Thanks!

They are full. all good groups have been fully booked.

I'm gathering that sadly  :( i got messed about by an agent in Riyadh who promised me a place and then said they had taken on too many bookings so my place was cancelled. In this process (1 week) all other agents got booked up. If you hear of any groups even those departing from Jeddah please post the info for me. Jazakllah khair.

check madani they still might have space..

Thanks. Do you have an office number for them because I tried the mobile from the thread above and there was no answer.

0503425235 / 0559656109

Subhanallah. They're full as well.  :sosad:
I'm very disappointed with that Saudi company. FYI don't use Bandar and Badr Qurayshi Hajj Company. Service is unprofessional. 👎