Where to buy motorcycle 45ci to 88ci.

Greetings,
I currently own a rebel usa 170cc and a dylan 150cc. Looking for a place that sells new or used larger cruiser style bikes 750cc and up. Would also consider 350cc and up. I live in Da Nang but am ok traveling to HCMC. I want to be able to register the bike in my name so I can travel to multiple countries with no worries. Any suggestions where, been to the harley dealarship and all I saw were SS clones. I have a budget of 200 million, more if I can not live without it.

Not going to find much by new bikes....even a ninja 600 is 300+ vnd....

Google "Xe Banh Moto"...lots of used bikes that way....

Or.....Ive seen KTM 390 is about 8000usd....I believe that's out the door with NN plates too.

There is the motorrock dealer here, I think they sell a Benelli 600 and 900 that might be "price friendly" although is made in China...

Good luck

I will have to ask tho: Why knocking SS engines? stronger than HD's dual cams, more reliable, simpler design...Oh, nevermind, you were knocking HD engines...got ya

Really enjoy the rebel, just needs more power, Harley was suppose to come out with smaller motors for the Asian market but has not. SS is an exceptional motor, however trying to brand it as original HD is wrong IMO. My look at getting one custom built.or modifying my rebel. My days of riding 107 ci choppers are over but I still want a cool ride.

ancientpathos wrote:

Really enjoy the rebel, just needs more power, Harley was suppose to come out with smaller motors for the Asian market but has not. SS is an exceptional motor, however trying to brand it as original HD is wrong IMO. My look at getting one custom built.or modifying my rebel. My days of riding 107 ci choppers are over but I still want a cool ride.

2015 they come out with 750cc.....look at the HD home page....when the 2015 models will show here? Maybe 2016???