Yokohama Writer's Group

Hi,
I am interested in forming a writer's group here in Yokohama.  The Tokyo Group location is two hours each way and not convenient.   We would meet once a month and discuss various writing topics as well as critique submissions.  I am especially interested in creating a collaborative book about things to do in and around Yokohama.  My background includes eleven published articles and two books.  I am in process of completing a book about Japan and a fiction murder mystery.  This would be an English speaking and writing group, open to any writers or those interested in becoming one.  If you or someone you know would have an interest please respond by e-mail and we can discuss additional details.  Thanks for your input.

Hello reywatwrite

That's a great idea that you have  :top:

I suggest you place an advert in our Clubs, associations, volunteers in Yokohama so that this idea remains always current and whenever there are people seeking a writer's group, we could direct them over there.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com team

Thanks for your input Kenjee.  I have posted an ad in the classified section.  Regards,  Rey