Nurse looking for job in morocco

Hello everyone,

I would like to asked if there are possiblity for me to find job as nurse in casa or in other cities? I can speak arabic, english and french. I am a intensive care health nurse, with 7 years work experience, holder of master units in psychiatric nursing.

And if you have any idea how to get a place upon arriving in cassa?

Thank you for your great help my friends.

A beintot!.

Sid

Hi sid,i think you can apply for private hospitals in rabat and casablanca but i think rabat is best,it's more safe than casa,if you want i can help you when you arrive,im living in rabat

Hello, lightylilia,

That is good to hear because i will be planning to stay for long term while i work. That will be a great help for me if you can assist me when i arrived in march. So do you have any idea where i can find a place to stay with reasonable price.

Do you have viber or wee chat ms. Lightylilia?

Thank you for your time..

Sid

You are a nurse?
How is the job and salary in rabat morocco?
I'am a nurse too and i'm planning to visit that place next year rabat morocco.
hope we can meet there. Para may pinoy naman akong kasama na maglibot.

RRRVVVRRR wrote:

You are a nurse?
How is the job and salary in rabat morocco?
I'am a nurse too and i'm planning to visit that place next year rabat morocco.
hope we can meet there. Para may pinoy naman akong kasama na maglibot.

You live in the States. Why would you want to move to a place with lower salaries and quality of life?

where are you from ? may be i will help you

Hi buttkashmiri,

To whom is your message intended you ?

Best of luck,
Bhavna

ok i am live here in barcelona spain . some time live in rabat morocco some time in paris france. some body need for help visa for moroco or another europe countery wirte me .

slam to kashmiributt
i am planing to visit and live in Morocco,what kind of help ,you can afford concerning visa matter,first to visit visa lately resident visa.i am Punjabi Pakistani with master degree with Arabic language support,but i don't know daraji (local Moroccan slang) and french.
regards
[email protected]

w / sallam jenab mea be pakistan sea hu .
app italy mea rehtea hea ya pakistan mea ?or app only vist k lye morocco jana chate hea
ya rehne k ye ?  pher mea app ko betao gaa k keya karna hea next month mea rabat morocco me hu gaa

thank you for reply,first i want go for visit then like settle there,so i needs your guidance and help for having resident status in morroco.
regards

dear brother,if i was in Italy,then what needs for morocco.......asal chakar to roti ka he bhai mere
regards

buttkashmiri wrote:

w / sallam jenab mea be pakistan sea hu .
app italy mea rehtea hea ya pakistan mea ?or app only vist k lye morocco jana chate hea
ya rehne k ye ?  pher mea app ko betao gaa k keya karna hea next month mea rabat morocco me hu gaa

ENGLISH ONLY please !!!

hi stumpy
he replied me as,
welcome,i am also from Pakistan,if you (mntiwana) are living in Italy or Pakistan and if only like to visit Morocco or for to live there ,clear me this then i will guide you how to proceed and next month i will be in Rabat..............that is all he write me so don't worry there is no secret.hhhhhh.lol
regards
mntiwana