Met algerian men from hi5 also known as tagged

hi guys, you see i am wondering on what it means i met this guy online and he's 41 i'm 37 and i don't know why he hasn't introduce me to his brothers and mother only to his boy cousins, why and what does that mean, thank you

i have met his sisters and nephews but not his mother nor his brothers only male cousins...thank you

Are you officially seeing each other?  For how long?  If family is traditional, they usually do not introduce a woman until they are considered engaged.  You can say that their culture is opposite of our's...They will not bring their parents and/or siblings to just meet anyone.  It has to be serious for that...For me, I was introduced to a cousin, his nephew, etc. but not his parents until we were officially engaged.

NoraMary wrote:

hi guys, you see i am wondering on what it means i met this guy online and he's 41 i'm 37 and i don't know why he hasn't introduce me to his brothers and mother only to his boy cousins, why and what does that mean, thank you

i have met his sisters and nephews but not his mother nor his brothers only male cousins...thank you

First of all, how do you know that they are his sisters? They could have been women of ill-repute masquerading as sisters for all you know. How can you "know" anything over the internet, including whether a single word this man is telling you is true?

You cannot possibly be hoping for this to develop into some sort of relationship, can you?

If so, just forget it please. Internet romances, especially with people from completely different cultures are set up to not too succeed. You only have to google to see how many fail, many because the  foreign partner was only into the "relationship" for the exploitation potential, that is, money to support his lifestyle or a visa for a first world country. Whatever you do, DON'T send a penny to this person, whatever the convincing sounding reasons he might give.

Hi Nora,
Please don't listen to these rude people. Aquarian and I are married to amazing Algerian men! I actually met my husband (we just got married a few weeks ago!!) on hi5 too!! I came over to Algeria (from Canada)...very long flight, last summer and spend 20 days! This summer I've been in Algeria for about 35 days I believe (can't remember the exact amount), but unfortunately leave on Friday :(
I met all of my hubby's family via skype before I came over, but they are definitely not the most "traditional" Algerian family, quite liberal I guess you could say. Have you asked this man why he has not introduced you to his parents? Men and women are kept quite separate in their culture, so until you are part of the family, he may not introduce you to his close male relatives. Good luck, and if you have any other questions, please feel free to ask me!
:)Kate