Void and Voidable Marriage

Hi,
I am seeking an advice regarding a void and voidable marriage.

I am a Filipina and married to a Sri Lankan national. Unfortunately, within more than 2 years if our marriage, the love I have for him is gone because of the way he treats me. I wanted to be out of this marriage as I cannot live with him the rest of my life.

I started reading the Philippine Family Code. On chapter 3 under Marriage it was stated that marriagse solemnized without a marriage license is void and voidable from the beginning.

He came to the Phils Jan 3, 2012 and we applied a marriage license the same day. Since his stay in the Phils is only 15 days, we decided to do the wedding ceremony on Jan 8, 2012.  The person who solemnized the wedding is not a judge, he is appointed by the mayor to solemnize a wedding. Our marriage license was issued dates Jan 16, 2012 thus on the marriage certificate the wedding date is Jan 16, 2012. Then the marriage was registered to NSO.

Is our marriage considered void and voidable from the beginning for the reason that we so not have a license when we got married?  What should I do to annul this marriage as it was registered to NSO.

Thank you in advance for your advice.

Sounded like a real problem -- responded in the thread in KSA forum...
Since, your documents were "forged" to looked like original (though the wedding took place in Jan. 8, wedding date in contract is Jan. 16, and (assumingly) was registered to NSO), it just means, that it stands in legal ground, and your story will most likely be contestable.
1st Option - file charges against ur husband for maltreatment or use some popular republic acts something
2nd Option - go to Philippines, and leave him be, and hide from him...
3rd Option - embrace Islam, file a divorce?  :P:/  <--- i am really using my brains here to solve your problem....hehehe.... :D