Concern of a Job Application

Hello.. I am from Brunei Darussalam and i want to move to England and get a full time job. I need some advice or consult if the job vacancy here are 100% reliable and it is not a scam from anybody who has experience of application. This is my first time attempt to search for work overseas as i in need of help if anybody can show me any details by your experiences who has successfully or failed on these job applications. Please contact me via email who is willingly to help me "ironhead.garage[at]gmail.com" and please share me your facts. Thank You.

Contact employers directly? Use the services of agencies?

@ ironhead >

Do note that you automatically know that it is a scam if the supposed recruiter ask you for money ( to pay for visa, travelling fee etc) and specially if he proposed you a too attractive salary for a simple job.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

thank you for your advice.. much gratitude.. what if the person only ask to pay for a registration fee form from the lawyer to request an official offer letter and work permit for expats.. but he pays for visa, travelling fee and etc? what do u think?

Hello ironhead,

I am not an expert but i do think that this is a job scam as normally they shouldn't be asking you to pay something.

This link may enlighten you :

- http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/fraud- … ment-scams

Have a nice day

Priscilla  :cheers: