Looking for work

I am a graduate with national diploma,and higher national diploma(bsc equivalent)

OK and what can we do for you here.

This is site for sharing ideas and information.

Why don't you tell us a bit about yourself.  Are you an Expat ???

Bob K

not yet an expat but I wish to be one.hence the reason for my post earlier

akinz wrote:

not yet an expat but I wish to be one.hence the reason for my post earlier

Okay but you still need to introduce yourself to the forum with information about yourself so that members can decide whether to contact you.
Do not post personal contact details like phone numbers or email addresses on a public forum.

my name is mosaku adebakin a Nigerian, I am in my early 40s,a graduate of petroleum engineering at the prestigious Petroleum Training Institute Effurun,Warri, Delta State,Nigeria.
I am very versatile, dynamic and proactive.
I am not a tribalist,I relate with regardless of colour,race,country or religion.
I like traveling, meeting people, and  swimming and very accommodating,and fun to be with
Just wish to change my environment and to meet people of diverse culture and races outside the African continent, and getting a job will keep me going .

@ Akinz > Thank you for your introduction.

Concerning jobs, i will advise you to post your request in the appropriate section: https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/africa/nigeria/lagos/

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

@Priscilla I need job in Jordan not Lagos, Nigeria as indicated in address u posted. thanks

Hello akinz

I kindly invite you to create a thread in the Jordan Forum if you are seeking work there.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

@ kanjee  I have done that before now. tanx