Intentions of moving to malta...but need the reality answers

hi im a 25 year old woman who has done her research into re locating to malta (with my mother)

although what I`ve read has been helpful any ideas and advice would be greatly appreciated

ok so here goes...I am a qualified healthcare assistant I have checked to see work wise vacancies and further education...I have been offered afew interviews even after explaining I have not yet moved over but intend to (again being realisitic and practical)

I have researched areas , rent , rates ect all of which are appealing in comparision but would love to hear from others who have made the move and can give me information that you only know from being there aka health care system pros & cons, i have lived abroad the majority of my life so its not new to me but knowing that a long holiday and permanent move are very different but no one knows better than the locals or ex pat locals. also ...i have saved up in preporation for the move...i do intent to long let while there..but im not sure about the pay sector is it a months lay like uk ect so how much do you think would be best before taking the plunge

again any advice i would be very gratefull.

Hi there, there are lots of threads on here which you should read first, then you can be more specific with your questions....try these first. Some are long, some go off topic but all are still useful.
Residency and health.
Best place for an ex-pat to live.
Average cost of wage/living

Thank you found them very helpful.