My question was

It is in Morocco they using dirham currency?  2. Can I stay and work in Morocco  with only can speak  English?  3. How  to get  job in Morocco..? For people are coming from Malaysia? 4.what are the procedure for foreigners workers like us?   4. How  many years  visa for Malaysia people like  me?  5. How much we can earn for 1month salary.. normal for foreigners?  From Malaysia  5. It is anyone in Expat.com there there is any Malaysia people working in Morocco recently ? If have could u please add me in Expat.com?  Tq

Hello,

1 It is in Morocco they using dirham currency? 

Yes, the Moroccan dirham

2. Can I stay and work in Morocco  with only can speak  English? 

It's going to be very difficult for you. I'd advise against it.

3. How  to get  job in Morocco..? For people are coming from Malaysia?

Almost impossible. You would have to be certified by the Anapac, the national employment agency, that you have a skill that no Moroccan has. Only then can you work. Do you have skills or qualifications that you think Moroccans might not have?

4.what are the procedure for foreigners workers like us? 

See above. You need to be certified by the Anapec before you can work.

4. How  many years  visa for Malaysia people like  me? 

Normally visas are for 3 months and then if work has been found, a residence card is issued if the conditions are adhered to.

5. How much we can earn for 1month salary.. normal for foreigners?  From Malaysia 

How much salary depends totally on the sort of work you are doing!

You won't be earning much more, if any more at all than you would in Malaysia. Bear in mind that the cost of living is around the same, although Malaysia is slightly more expensive.

elizabird wrote:

5. It is anyone in Expat.com there there is any Malaysia people working in Morocco recently ? If have could u please add me in Expat.com?  Tq

Go to:

https://www.expat.com/en/network/africa/morocco/

Select nationality - Malaysia

It gives you the list of Malaysian nationals living in Morocco. You can visit their profile & add them as contacts, and send them a message.

Yes they are using the dirhams .. u should come and look for a work there are too many companies who help foreign people to work here and yes of course you can only speak english u can also work as a english teacher in schools or centres! GOOD LUCK . If u wanna more informations it would be better to contact the amabassador of Morocco in Malaysia

Please don't listen to the sort of advice that tells you airily, "Oh just come over and you'll get a job teaching English immediately".

You won't.

All language schools require certificates and most ask for experience nowadays. An experienced TEFL teacher I know has only just got a job as a freelance after 2 months of trying - and she is a native speaker, unlike you!

Please think about this carefully. I'm not trying to put you off, but you have to be aware that this might turn out to be a disaster.

Hi everybody,

Please note that some inappropriate posts have been removed from this discussion.

Can we please concentrate on the main subject of this discussion?

Thanks

Priscilla

Isn't this site for adults?