MBA degree Attestation !!

Hi everyone,

I am an MBA & working here since Jan 2013, just been offered a new job in a company. They need my original docs attested. They probably need it for their record. I have them attested in 2012 from the following authorities back in Pakistan:

Foreign Office.
H.S.E (Higher Education Commission).
Related Education Boards & Universities.

I need to know is it necessary to attest my MBA degree from Saudi Embassy (In case they ask).
if yes , then whats the process .

Hello Saleh,

Since you said "They probably need it for their record" , this implies that the papers are required as a normal formality of HR department CV and qualification verification.

I suggest you submit the papers you had attested in 2012, there is no reason why your employer should demand a fresh attestation.

I have submitted the papers with them, initially they stressed on the Saudi Embassy attested documents but after some convincing, they accepted the docs and we have moved further.

The HR persons were worried about it since earlier they had submitted one employee's doc for attestation in Saudi embassy for family visa, and the degree turned out to be fake. That was probably the reason they were insisting so much.