Is it a good offer ?

Hello,  am still unable to understand from the feedbacks. The offer is BD 1200 plus 350 as housing and 150 as car expenses, 30 days paid vacation, tickets for family annually. No medical or schooling. So the package is BD1500 for Indian family with one child.industry is shipping/ cement and I am a logistics and exports professional with 18 years of experience. Is it ok to consider.

Shreekantminz wrote:

Hello,  am still unable to understand from the feedbacks. The offer is BD 1200 plus 350 as housing and 150 as car expenses, 30 days paid vacation, tickets for family annually. No medical or schooling. So the package is BD1500 for Indian family with one child.industry is shipping/ cement and I am a logistics and exports professional with 18 years of experience. Is it ok to consider.

Is it BD1,500 or BD1,700?

Either way, depends on how you wish to live.
If you wish to live hand to mouth, this is a fantastic offer.
If you wish to live lavishly, this offer is not enough.
If you wish to live comfortably, this offer is ok.

Medical and quality schooling is expensive here. So you may want to negotiate on these.

Thanx a lot Farhaz. I got your point,  I need to negotiate more. As I understand, hand to mouth is comfortable living with this CTC. By the way it's BD 1500 without considering the Car allowance.

Thanx a lot again.

Best wishes.

Also we moved your posts to a separate topic for better visibility.