Where to eat a good FULL ENGLISH BREAKFAST in Ho Chi Minh City?

My stomach is homesick!
Would anyone know a good restaurant that can serve a real English breakfast?
Cheers

Hi,

I see someone introduced about his Singapore restaurant in Nam Ki Khoi Nghia. It has english menu.

I just love Viet bread for my breakfast. never feel bored.

Regards

There are some genuine 'English' breakfasts to be had in the tourist ghetto of Pham Ngu Lau.

I was in Ha Tien this past weekend and visited the only place that proclaims an 'English' menu, and it was still garnished 'Vietnamese style' style. I never had chili's for breakfast in England.

Dejavu.dot wrote:

Hi,

I see someone introduced about his Singapore restaurant in Nam Ki Khoi Nghia. It has english menu.

I just love Viet bread for my breakfast. never feel bored.

Regards

Ples go to Phu My Hung, Dist 7. There re many place for making ur stomach more better:). Anyway, I love English Breakfast Tea too:).

Hv a nice time at Vietnam!!

Please come to this restaurent,
RẠN BIỂN restaurent
address: 25 Kỳ Đồng, Ward 9, Distric 3,  HCM city
ĐT: (08) 39315023 - 0949 561 967

See at below link:
ranbien.com/tin-tuc/nhung-quan-an-ngon-bo-re-o-sai-gon/53.aspx

try the REX

L'usine!! It's one of my favorite places to eat breakfast/lunch! They have a full English breakfast on the menu as well as breakfast sandwiches, eggs Benedict, and they have really good coffee too. There are two locations:
70B Le Loi
151 Dong Khoi (this one is kind of hidden, you have to go through like an art gallery, then turn left to go upstairs)
Both are in district 1 but I've only been to the Dong Khoi one. Mmm now I want to go there!

If u wanna get a proper English Breakfast, try this place : Phatty's Restaurant 46-48 Ton That Thiep St., Ben Nghe Ward, Dist 1

What is an English Breakfast in your (anybody's) opinion?

http://wallzoa.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/english-breakfast.jpg

Gee Dan - I think I gained a couple of pounds just looking at the picture! I suspect that breakfast doesn't exist in Vietnam.

Yep, I agree.  But having had a full English breakfast, in England, in a castle (!), I have to say it's pretty damn good.

I remember eating breakfast in Glasgow when visiting my daughter about 15 years ago and it was almost identical to the photograph. It was so tasty I still remember it but could only manage one a week.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/v/t1.0-9/10351230_10152433890535255_1394099387307114168_n.jpg?oh=63f93ab15115b24eb650967f5bd01770&oe=547D94B1&__gda__=1416788196_5a142081ea2717676e898525d731ae21

Phatty's Restaurant 46-48 Ton That Thiep St., Ben Nghe Ward, Dist 1

Its looks like they are doing the best they can with available ingredients. The above looks more or less like an american breakfast which is sausage, omelette, hash browns, bacon, muffins/toast/bisquits, orange juice, coffee, pancakes, waffles, jam, butter, syrup. Only thing, americans dont like baked beans for breakfast as standard equipment.

Ok now im hungry.

By the way whats the price of that breakfast above?

And by the way its the same in Malaysia--restaurants advertise western food and you get in there and its local food with western titles. Hilarious!